Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

14's and 15's are my favs personally but aren't worth the cash they go for anymore. 18's have been solid, better than most of 2017 imo. Every1's got an opinion, but playing the batch game is a slippery slope these days with the outrageous prices they fetch. They are just different.... Resido can probably speak more to this as well.....

I agree. Its best to not get caught in that rabbit hole. Started in 2013 w a decant of 13R01 which was one of the best batches Ive had till it ran out. Then I had a retail bottle of 12E01 which leaked during a flight leaving me with only 10-12ml.

This summer I tried a few of the newer batches 15+ and got caught up. End up spending soo much money smh. Currently trying to get rid of a few now that ive got to wear them and compare which works best for me.

With that being said I have a 120ml 16M01 for sale if anyone is interested.

xdfunk xdfunk My bad if it's been discussed already, but I am on the Aventus train and I'm hooked. What are your thoughts on the different batches. I currently have a 100 mL 18f21 but I'm reading the 16xxx and 17xxx and even further back are better

I agree with what they were saying about not getting caught up.
It's cheaper to not know what older batches are like and just run with whats current.
2014 is my favorite year but they are going for around $450+ right now.
I just saw a 2013 about 75-80% full go for $800 the other day.
It's a expensive addiction. I have around 45 bottles and 6 flacons plus a ton of decants.

This is from a couple of months ago.
Collection.jpg

I agree with what they were saying about not getting caught up.
It's cheaper to not know what older batches are like and just run with whats current.
2014 is my favorite year but they are going for around $450+ right now.
I just saw a 2013 about 75-80% full go for $800 the other day.
It's a expensive addiction. I have around 45 bottles and 6 flacons plus a ton of decants.

This is from a couple of months ago.
Collection.jpg

Hope it’s all insured brodie.. lol. As much as I love aventus, I have not a single bottle anymore.

Sheesh. A 2013 batch is how I fell in love with aventus. None have been as alluring to my nose as that but still amazing. Women still love it though, they can't tell the variations.

Sheesh. A 2013 batch is how I fell in love with aventus. None have been as alluring to my nose as that but still amazing. Women still love it though, they can't tell the variations.
When I was in Atl last weekend I had spread that the whole weekend. Female I booked said she knew what Creed was, she got sniff and was like yep that's it. Panties were probably moist from that point on

There's been alot of great batches since 2013 but they are definitely much different.
But you're right.. most people can't tell the difference unless they are true Aventus heads.

How do you guys feel about the current Millisime Imperial batches.? I know Sean John was a clone, but the bottle I had reminded me too much of it and the longevity of it was short lived. I ended up switching it out for the Aventus I have now.

How do you guys feel about the current Millisime Imperial batches.? I know Sean John was a clone, but the bottle I had reminded me too much of it and the longevity of it was short lived. I ended up switching it out for the Aventus I have now.

I would grab the Sean John, they are literally the same, in the air to my nose.

Sauvage last 15 minutes on my skin.
I have to spray my clothes if I want to actually smell it. Not a bad scent either. Layering is a good idea gotta try that.

xdfunk xdfunk Preciate the feedback. I went back about 25 pages in the thread and saw the batch game is beyond what I am looking to pay right now. Did you ever sale the collection of decant that were mainly high end/ niche stuff?

all gone brotha, dude who grabbed that (not an nt'r was so hyped when it arrived)

I would grab the Sean John, they are literally the same, in the air to my nose.

I was doing some research and apparently Sean John has a completely different manufacture and is nothing close to what it used to be. Rush of Unicorn is supposed to be a good MI clone. Do you know anything about that.

all gone brotha, dude who grabbed that (not an nt'r was so hyped when it arrived)

DAMN. Probably best for my pockets.

I’ve been using the same bottle of Bleu de Chanel for the past 5 years.

I estimate I have about 3-6 months left.

Debating if I should reup and make it my forever scent or switching it up for 2020 and beyond

This has been my scent progression

CK One
Eternity
Nautica
Polo Sport
Polo Blue
RL Romance
RL Romance Silver
Polo Black
Bleu de Chanel

I’ve had other bottles here and there that never really stuck and I never made it through

Yves Saint Laurent l’homme for example.

I think I like Fresh, Woody, Citrusy type scents

any recs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom