Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sister got me K by D&G for my birthday. I dig it.

Resized_20191012_132350.jpeg

Attachments

• Resized_20191012_132350.jpeg
    Resized_20191012_132350.jpeg
    588 KB · Views: 62
A friend got me a bottle of Jazz Club and I don't want it . Anybody want to buy it off me 75 bucks only . Never been used

!!MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN Gentle Fluidity Silver!!
4117d0ed2c0ca066b5e8bb4842ad14e0-compo_gentle_fluidity_silver_eau_de_parfum_70ml_rvb-1305.jpg

10ml - $30

Only 30ml available to split.

I haven't smelled this yet, being compared to a similar vibe as Frapin L'humaniste.

MFK's description:
In Gentle Fluidity (silver), nutmeg and ambery woods are dominant and release a vibrant, comfortable trail. As for juniper berry essence, it leads to an ascending, ultra-fresh, aromatic note, similar to a "gin frappé" effect, balanced by the dry, slightly balmy, spicy notes of nutmeg. The base notes reveal ambery wood facets ranging from sweet and enveloping to powerful and dry.

First come first serve. Shipping is $4 total. Pm me with what you want, when it's gone it's gone.

Last edited:
As of now I only have Invictus , YSL l’annuit & Versace

for my florida fellas , what’s your rotation right now ? I need to up my game big time .

The gentle fluidity is scheduled to come on tomorrow. Anyone else who wants to grab any, pm me. I should be shipping either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on work.

Been wearing YSL L’Homme Intense. I don’t love it. The YSL L’Homme toilette smells much better but the longevity is trash.

I’m thinking about copping the Bleu de Chanel Eau Parfum but I’ve heard the performance on that isn’t great either. :lol:

Bought Versace Eros, and I've gotten more compliments with that on recently than anything else I wear.

Been wearing YSL L’Homme Intense. I don’t love it. The YSL L’Homme toilette smells much better but the longevity is trash.

I’m thinking about copping the Bleu de Chanel Eau Parfum but I’ve heard the performance on that isn’t great either. :lol:

Alexandria have a clone of the regular L’homme that’s kinda decent and last longer than the water ysl selling to us now

Maaaaaaan.. back in HS we used to snatch the testers at Meier & frank. Smelling like joop, escape and indica all day long :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom