Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just bought a couple bottles... Leonard Paris Homme and Mont Blanc Legend. Both from FragranceX. Never ordered from them before but they're supposed to be legit.

Just bought a couple bottles... Leonard Paris Homme and Mont Blanc Legend. Both from FragranceX. Never ordered from them before but they're supposed to be legit.
They’re shipping is way faster than fragnet. I order from them and perfume.com frequently

Still some left. Pm me to get in.

Alright, here's a triple split....
Everything is on the way to me, hopefully within the week but shipping times are f'd up atm.
First come, first serve, limited amounts available for each.
$4.50 total shipping unless you are getting a bunch it may be a cpl more.

or take a package with 10ml of each for an even $60 shipped.

PM me what you want.

Acqua Di Gio Profumo
acqua.jpg

Top notes: bergamot, aquatic accords
Heart: geranium, sage, rosemary
Base: patchouli, incense
$12.50 per 10ml

Parfums De Marly Percival
percival.jpg

Top notes are comprised of mandarin orange and bergamot. The middle notes include cinnamon, violet, coriander, geranium, lavender and jasmine. Base notes are composed of a blend of musk, pepper, balsam fir, clearwood, ambroxan and amberwood.
$22 per 10ml

Byredo Bal D'Afrique
04b684f0762e4e8e1499ac6936a8b425.jpg

Top notes include: bergamot, lemon, neroli, African marigold, Bucchu. Middle notes include: violet, jasmine, and cyclamen. The base is composed of black amber, musk, vetiver, and Moroccan cedarwood.
$25 per 10ml

aight so the current line up is poor aside from the louis **** , since everything shutdown i havent reupped but the rotation is

LV L'immensite is lighter than the rest of my LV's but nice
LV Au hasard hits just a little bit harder but is one of those things that lingers on a jacket for multiple wears after on application which is appreciated
the ones with OUD are slightly more pricey and definitly a love it or hate it type of thing
LV OMbre nomad is the strongest IMO , i havent dabbled with the one with rose in the name thats also got the OUD in it for more dough
burberry weekend is nice for a regualr sunny weekend day time situation

people sleep on one of my favorites, its cheap and always goes on sale in those fathers day type body wash after shave cologne package dealies but yo
Mont Blanc legend smells IMPORTANT , omly way i can describe it, its not as "sexy' as the lv but more professional?

homegirl just copped me chanel blue for fathers day , i think it's on its way.. anyone hve any experience with it? she kinda just winged it

I bought a decant of their BR540 extrait clone and that ishh was fire

It lasted and projected too

I never tried the real deal to compare tho

Anyone got a sample or devant of LV Ombré Nomade they don’t want?

swear I’m never one of those “spray yourself in a store” people but anytime I’m at an LV flagship I make sure I get a couple spritz’s in of that nomad , ... **** be havin random women in elevators / coffee shops always asking /complimenting

they play like they don’t got it But they will give you samples at any flagships

aight so the current line up is poor aside from the louis **** , since everything shutdown i havent reupped but the rotation is

LV L'immensite is lighter than the rest of my LV's but nice
LV Au hasard hits just a little bit harder but is one of those things that lingers on a jacket for multiple wears after on application which is appreciated
the ones with OUD are slightly more pricey and definitly a love it or hate it type of thing
LV OMbre nomad is the strongest IMO , i havent dabbled with the one with rose in the name thats also got the OUD in it for more dough
burberry weekend is nice for a regualr sunny weekend day time situation

people sleep on one of my favorites, its cheap and always goes on sale in those fathers day type body wash after shave cologne package dealies but yo
Mont Blanc legend smells IMPORTANT , omly way i can describe it, its not as "sexy' as the lv but more professional?

homegirl just copped me chanel blue for fathers day , i think it's on its way.. anyone hve any experience with it? she kinda just winged it
That’s a banger. EDT, EDP, or Parfum

Yeah this Chanel bleu EDP is busssssin
It’s been about an hour since I sprayed it and it’s nice , gonna be a regular part of the rotation moving forward
So.. the parfum version? Thatttt much better huh?

Yeah this Chanel bleu EDP is busssssin
It’s been about an hour since I sprayed it and it’s nice , gonna be a regular part of the rotation moving forward
So.. the parfum version? Thatttt much better huh?

To me the parfum is the best in the line, it’s like a grown mature version of the original with niche quality. If I already owned the edp I wouldn’t get the parfum cus it’s not that far off imo.

The edt always been a fave of mine real good day time scent that women love.

UPDATED ON CURRENT SPLITS:

Bal D'afrique is all gone.
Percival and Profumo i still have some left to go if anyone wants.

1 of the 3 frags arrived, the others should hopefully be here next week.

Pm me if you need anything.

To me the parfum is the best in the line, it’s like a grown mature version of the original with niche quality. If I already owned the edp I wouldn’t get the parfum cus it’s not that far off imo.

The edt always been a fave of mine real good day time scent that women love.

I haven’t tried the parfum yet, but own edt & edp, and much prefer the edt. They’re so different imo. The edt is a bit citrusy and fresh, whereas the edp is more powdery. The edp seems more complex and grown up, but I just tend to prefer fresher scents.

Did the 2-for-1 YSL deal with my brother. La Nuit doesn’t last anywhere near as long as the older formulations, but still smells very good. On the other hand,“Y” only smells okay and only lasts about 30 minutes on me. Since I’m still quarantining, that’s fine, I’ll just use it when I make quick trips outside.

9D1C99C0-29D1-4E8D-A302-121D91A8608C.jpeg

Did the 2-for-1 YSL deal with my brother. La Nuit doesn’t last anywhere near as long as the older formulations, but still smells very good. On the other hand,“Y” only smells okay and only lasts about 30 minutes on me. Since I’m still quarantining, that’s fine, I’ll just use it when I make quick trips outside.

9D1C99C0-29D1-4E8D-A302-121D91A8608C.jpeg
You sure you’re not just going nose blind to it? Because Y EDP is a powerhouse

You sure you’re not just going nose blind to it? Because Y EDP is a powerhouse

A powerhouse in terms of longevity?

Going nose blind is always an issue for me unfortunately. But out of the 10 scents I currently own, it’s the one I can smell the least on me after just a few minutes.

Last edited:
Just an update on the splits....had some shipping issues so there was a delay.
Bal d'afrique should be here monday hopefully, percival got addressed wrong so its on its way back and then back to me soon. Hopefully everything will be here in the next cpl days, sorry for the delay.

if anyone still wants, still have limited amounts of percival and profumo available, just pm me.

Back
Top Bottom