Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 8 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 9 goes up tonight at 11pm est

ill try set it up for 32 teams but if it doesnt fill up after a couple of days itll be cut down to 16...1st 8 NFC and 8 AFC will make the cut*

As stated in my previous tournament, you will only be allowed to pick a team once in niketalktournaments that are organized by me. THE ONLY ONES THAT COUNT FOR POWER RANKINGS. Meaning if you pick the Patriots in the last tournament, you wont be allowedto pick them in any other tournament this year. i will have a list, so theres no point in attempting to mess around. this way people wont always be runningwith their best / favorite team. The true champ will emerge.

Make sure you look at the previous posts to make sure your team wasnt taken.

8 AFC TEAMS and 8 NFC TEAMS

If the above rules are ignored, you will be skipped!!!

THIS IS A SIM-TOURNAMENT

In-Game Rules:

IF YOU DISCONNECT BEFORE THE GAME STARTS WHOEVER WON THE COIN FLIP AND WHAT HE CHOSE STAYS THE SAME, SO IF YOU KICKED BEFORE THE DISCONNECT YOU WILL KICK ONTHE RESTART

*In case of d/c make sure you have a way to communicate w/your opponent (XBL Mic,AIM, etc...)

***UPDATED RULE*** 4TH DOWN -
Nogoing for it on 4th down until the 4th quarter (and only if you are losing)... You are also allowed to go for it inside/on your opponents 3 yard line)

ONSIDE KICK - there are no onside kicks until 4th quarter or if leading (Ifyou are leading you cannot kick onsides)

GOALINE FORMATIONS - You may only run goal line in the redzone, or 3rd/4th and short

PUNT FORMATIONS - you may not use any type of punt return formation as a defense

SUBS - No putting Offensive players on Defense and vice versa.

***NEW RULE*** ROCKET CATCHING IS BANNED. This isnt a ban on user catching, this is a ban on manual curls in which the receiverjumps straight up to catch the ball. Theres a difference between turning around for a jump ball and a rocket catch. i will need to see at least 2 rocketcatches uploaded through the highlights, or some other way, to DQ a player.

GLITCHING - Glitching of any kind will not be allowed atall
*D/C Glitch (any of them)
*Lag (no lagging on kickoffs/FG's)
*Direct Snap Glitch
*Full House Motion Glitch

BANNED PLAYS:
*Direct Snap (Tampa Bay Playbook)

BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR GAMES: go to internet/online options, input your email address andhave your Madden stats sent to it.

YOU MUST POST THE RESULTS OF YOUR GAME IN ORDER TO ADVANCE

Last update: FEB 18 - 10:11am est
6og60p.jpg

1. 84jordan03 - userpick22 - Vikings
2. gully da great - flyyyyy gully - Chargers
3. cragmatic - xwolverinex 11 - Steelers
4. djgtekfrmsanjo - djgtekfrmsanjo - Bears
5. dynasty raider - d nice i3 - Patriots
6. jjgrt5 - jjgrt 92 - Cardinals
7. olvera23 - grassy feet - Panthers
8. cycovzion - cycovizion - Ravens
9. grizztheboss - grizztheboss - Colts
10. that kid daniel - sole703 - ********
11. thriplethreat0699 - triplethreat04 - Eagles
12. marleysprotege - xigotthatjuicex that kid fiasco - iprimet1me- Cowboys
13. jjsrf - e killa 618 - Giants
14. dam itz lou - istaybeastin87 - Raiders
15. tennhouse2 - flash house - Jaguars
16. callhimar - iiamd - Titans
17. jehlers02 - jehlers02 - Saints
18. mikey ice 23 - mikey ice 16 - Bucs
19. pushat973 - d rugs212 - Dolphins
20. jerseymizzle - jerseymizzle - Lions
21. mayor of nyc - dta sickamore - Packers
22. mr munday nite - sabih - Bills
23. ichampion - ackeem11 - Seahawks
24. ruff c - c mat1k - Falcons
25. j steez - sk8bord j - Jets
26. masterhammy23 - masterhammy123 - 49ers
27. foampositepro - boofs magee - Bengals
28. af1dutz23 - dutz054 - Broncos
29. kingtre - prolific tre - Rams
30. b3ng - bennnn32 - Texans
31. ii flash ii - ii flashh ii - Browns
32. xdoeboix - hbc xdoeboix - Chiefs

red = eliminated

yellow
= advanced to second round
purple = advanced to quarterfinals
green
= advanced to Conference Championships
blue
= advanced to Super Bowl

Here are the brackets from the last tournaments and the current rankings

[table][tr][td]NT name[/td] [td] GT[/td] [td] Overall[/td] [/tr][tr][td] dynasty raider**[/td] [td]d nice i3[/td] [td]275[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 84jordan03* [/td] [td] userpick22[/td] [td]260[/td] [/tr][tr][td] gully da great[/td] [td]flyyyyy gully[/td] [td]225[/td] [/tr][tr][td] mrmundaynite**[/td] [td] sabih[/td] [td]225[/td] [/tr][tr][td] ichampion[/td] [td] ackeem11[/td] [td]210[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jordanxi2001/j rain 23*[/td] [td]j rain 23[/td] [td]175[/td] [/tr][tr][td] djgtekfrmsanjo[/td] [td] djgtekfrmsanjo[/td] [td]160[/td] [/tr][tr][td] cycovizion[/td] [td] cycovizion[/td] [td]145[/td] [/tr][tr][td] scuse7[/td] [td] mjr237[/td] [td]125[/td] [/tr][tr][td] tennhouse2*[/td] [td]flash house[/td] [td]125[/td] [/tr][tr][td] leothegod[/td] [td]gnr leothegod[/td] [td]110[/td] [/tr][tr][td] clutch 713 [/td] [td]k o o p a 7 1 3[/td] [td]100[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jehlers02[/td] [td] jehlers02[/td] [td]100[/td] [/tr][tr][td] cragmatic[/td] [td] xwolverinex 11[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td] dam itz lou [/td] [td] iStayBeasting87/lou got you[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td] olvera23[/td] [td] grassyfeet[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jerseymizzle[/td] [td] jerseymizzle[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td] tw3ek[/td] [td] xplicit213[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td] fraij da 5 11[/td] [td] shotsrangout[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] mayor of nyc[/td] [td]dta sickamore[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] pushat973[/td] [td]d rugs212[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] ritchdad[/td] [td]air larry david[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] xairmaxinx[/td] [td]sir smash adams[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] da1uenvy624[/td] [td] da1uenvy[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jpzx/rhymefest[/td] [td] jpzxperovich[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] themilliondallarkid[/td] [td] straigtcrack[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][/table]
TOURNAMENT 9 WILL GO UP ON WED, FEBRUARY 18th AT 11PM EST.
be sure to be online at that time to get your spot, remember, NO RESERVES

on aside im playing with the bears right now and they are BEASTLY on both sides of the ball .. oh man this is gonna be funnnn lmao

ahhahahahah i didnt even notice it was you both time ... damn you eager haha

im glad you and dynasty are in the afc haha

Back
Top Bottom