Official #NTwitter Appreciation thread

@lvpioneer09
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

On the real, I would love to follow more NTers but damn near all of ya'll tweet way to damn much.

Having my timeline always filled with NTers retweeting each other and talking about the same %$%+ got old quick. (that #based %$%+ is stupid, so is roasting one person for hours and hours)

On the real, I would love to follow more NTers but damn near all of ya'll tweet way to damn much.

Having my timeline always filled with NTers retweeting each other and talking about the same %$%+ got old quick. (that #based %$%+ is stupid, so is roasting one person for hours and hours)

what in the *@%! is #based? based god, etc... ? is this really an epidemic from that wack lil rapper? thats whats hot in the streets these days?

what in the *@%! is #based? based god, etc... ? is this really an epidemic from that wack lil rapper? thats whats hot in the streets these days?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Banned.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He took his pleasure of being banned out on me today on twitter since of what i said about him having only 56 followers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude tried roasting me for 4 hours straight & even tried to get Henzo & couple others involved...He failed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Banned.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He took his pleasure of being banned out on me today on twitter since of what i said about him having only 56 followers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude tried roasting me for 4 hours straight & even tried to get Henzo & couple others involved...He failed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom