Official NUGGETS @ Pistons 7:30PM EST Post 3/18

Now we get to see if the Nuggets are really hot, or if they were just beating down on bad opponents the last three games. Time to go in!

Ima go out on a limb and say the Nuggets won't get 168 tonight. Call it a hunch.

I gotta go with the nuggets man. They got some momentum going. Plus I hate the pistons

My man who works for the nuggets said that they finally reliazed(sp?) that they might not make the playoffs. He said since that moment, they have been takingevery practice and game seriously.

So consequently, the nuggets will win this game by 7.

indifferent.gif

This _ Rip just had 25 minutes to shoot the ball...

I didnt expect a win against Detroit on the road but this is horrific. 70+ points given up at half to a team that doesnt even average 100 ppg
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

guess nuggets can only beat the worst teams. time to break up the melo-ai combo.

Just like how it was time to break up the T-mac &Yao combo right?
eyes.gif

These clowns trying to become the first team to score 168 the first game then give up 168 the next
smh.gif
sick.gif

^^ nah b, no breakup necessary.

They need 2 things:

1) a different Identity as a team (defensive). This can come from a coaching change.

2) Refer back to A.I.'s run with Philly. You had him with nothing but defensive-oriented players.

Conclusion: Surround A.I. & Melo with a defensive squad, hustle guys, etc, and you have a winning combo. Sure, Camby is DPOY, but most comes from help D.

IMO, you keep Najera, Smith, maybe Martin, and find solid, scrappy, defensive minded players. They must be tough as well.

QUESTION!.....

I dont know very much about how the NBA brackets go and all that stuff, but since Denver is in 2nd place in the division but they are not in the playoffs atthe moment, is it possible for a team to be number 1 in their division, and not make it to the playoffs? please excuse my ignorance.

if you win your division, you are in no matter what.

i kind of feel bad for Denver. They have all the talent, but they can't play defense at all. My team is just as bad on the defensive end, but +*%@. Howcould you have all these pieces and not succeed.

the Warriors are just ridiculous when it comes to offense, so no matter how bad their D is they can still prosper through their O (the way that the Suns usedto be).

Something has to change in denver, i dunno if this is george karl's wrongdoing or not.

Back
Top Bottom