Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

FBycL6SXIAMXqym

If Knicks were 0-4 the media would panic even though it's preseason so I'll gladly be hype over a 4-0 preseason. This team isn't perfect but don't see any team aside from the elite teams like LA giving us issues if we handle business and stay healthy.

For us to get 50, we need Mitch to stay on the floor and RJ to take that jump. I’m not too worried about the role players, bc we have a solid rotation. PG play actually isn’t a concern this season for the first time in….

50 wins should be the goal for this season.

They were on pace for mid 40s with Elfrid at PG so I'd be shocked if they won under 50 with Kemba even if he's on a minute restriction. Plus we have depth at guard now with the draft picks and Fournier. And the addition of a hopefully healthy Mitch

Anybody worried about Mitch? I think the added weight might effect his mobility and athleticism.

Thibs really treating this like the regular season. Not mad though, feel like for the last game of the season you want close to season minutes as possible. Grimes played good too, I like him more than Burks in certain situations. Better rebounder and shooter.

Liked what I saw this month. Too much depth that someone will show up every game. have my doubts defensively, but we won’t know for sure until Mitch/Noel are out there full time.

Thibs really treating this like the regular season. Not mad though, feel like for the last game of the season you want close to season minutes as possible. Grimes played good too, I like him more than Burks in certain situations. Better rebounder and shooter.

Liked what I saw this month. Too much depth that someone will show up every game. have my doubts defensively, but we won’t know for sure until Mitch/Noel are out there full time.

Defense for sure going to take a step back

Seems like they know this & want to make up for it by shooting more threes.

Pre season deez nutz :lol: I was drinking brown last night watching with a few non Knick fans and it felt like a playoff game with the comeback win :rofl: Friday night Knicks turned out alright last night.

I wish we had this years Dallas 1st cause they looking hell of suspect.

I was watching the game (mavs vs hWks) and had to turn it off cause i couldn't hate one more than the other ... **** both of em.

Back
Top Bottom