Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If Thibs starts Payton over Quickley next game he needs to be slapped. I stopped watching before halftime and the offense looked terrible.

Check the box score and see the game was close and Quickley had 31 off the bench. You don't let Payton keep getting the offense off to terrible starts. This was clearly a winnable game with the correct personnel

Last edited:
Next game is against the Jazz who are arguably the hottest team in the league right now. Pretty much a guaranteed L but they have a fighting chance if Frank can play and guard D Mitchell. Otherwise it's a blowout.

tvkl0xqh6fd61.png

If Thibs starts Payton over Quickley next game he needs to be slapped. I stopped watching before halftime and the offense looked terrible.

Check the box score and see the game was close and Quickley had 31 off the bench. You don't let Payton keep getting the offense off to terrible starts. This was clearly a winnable game with the correct personnel

Yoooo...

i gave up after the first quarter last night.
I HATE WATCHING THIS TEAM TAKE 7 and half
Seconds to get over halfcourt, To then pass the ball around the three point line until 7 seconds left. Then give it to Randle to bail you out. :angry:

I wake up to see the box score and Quickley had 31!? Come on man!

im really happy about some of the effects Thibs has had on the team so far but his rotations and use of personnel has been terrible.

Quickley
Burks
Knox
Randle
Mitch
Should be the starters.
6th man: RJ
(Rj had been getting into a rhythm but I think he could benefit off the bench with an ultra green light)

its crazy cause Payton is the perfect bench player considering he can guard/play multiple positions and player types.

Yoooo...

i gave up after the first quarter last night.
I HATE WATCHING THIS TEAM TAKE 7 and half
Seconds to get over halfcourt, To then pass the ball around the three point line until 7 seconds left. Then give it to Randle to bail you out. :angry:

It's annoying because it's clear Thibs evaluates guys based on defense first and then offense second. I know he has built his career on defense but if you see Dame is cooking Payton, then throw Quickley in so you can match offense with offense. If Payton isn't locking down the opponents PG he's useless.

and I agree with the bringing the ball up part. I don't get why the ball handler lightly strolls up the court. Put some pressure on the opponents defense rather than always letting them get back and set up their scheme.

RJ career high 28 points and then Quickley tops that days later

I was thinking about it after Quickley drew a foul at the 3p line. I was like damn, he's really gonna hit his first career 30-point game before RJ

He is slowly becoming one of my favorite players

Since Payton is on a one-year deal leading to Early-Bird rights, he technically can’t be traded without consent and he cannot be traded before February 5, 2021.

Next week's Friday

Yet you was calling for Austin Rivers to start. An elite 2 way player. FoH .... i said thisbwith 2 minutes of playtime.

Buahahah

We waiting on that elite level scoring and d you promised us that didnt watch NBA.

BTW, do you need me to go back and show you when you made the earth shattering prediction? LMAO stop it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom