Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If he has to go he has to go ...

Quickly
Hield
RJ
Obi
Mitch

Ill take it.

Cant say these team wont be able to shoot.

PS Memba when people said Buddy was a bust? Still treating him like a bust. It would be his forth team in his short career.

Last edited:
kevin knox probably used to get out muscled more at gamestop than on the court

that hield possibility is a no brainer

Would rather not have money like that tied up going into next summer or acquire players that’ll amount to wins with next years draft class

But if I could see into the future and guarantee that without Hield we wouldn’t get a top pick or better FAs next summer then I’d do that deal

What a moment :nthat:

BF470CBA-3991-4653-A053-807438819F05.jpeg

the funny part with this trade is most of us would be good with it but I am sure no one is going to reference his age when drafted, dude is 27 off his rookie contract.
i said it. Memba when dudes were saying he was a bust?
Age only matters if we draft them. We have no problem paying 20mil for undrafted players or players drafted at 22 as long as we don’t bring them up through our system.
NT Knicks fan .. lol
Don't know if this is true. If so, I like the new Knicks then. Asking for more assets :lol:

Like I said.. Paul; Westbrook, Wall, etc.

We are doing favors by taking those contracts. We needed assets and not give up ****. Leon seems like the right person for the knicks. 100%

Yeah not sure you wanna be using Buddy Hield to support any 22 year old draftees argument

Dude balled out during a contract year and every other year he’d been subpar to average at best

He can hit the three at a good clip though I’ll give him that

Back
Top Bottom