Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I don't usually watch but they got Stephen A. hosting SC and he straight clowning.

Played the Knicks but kept it real. Figured given this is put first national game.

Dont think it matters how many picks you have when we can’t draft the right guys anyway.

This isn’t the Pierce, KG Nets. I’m still a Knick fan, but I really do think this move put a major shift in the city. Outside of the old heads, people not gonna **** with the same old Knicks when the special-ed sister next door is much sexier and got a fat ***.

I understand at a certain point you have to go all in for a championship run but I’d be sick to my stomach knowing we don’t have control over our next 8 1st rounders and all 3 of them nuts can opt out in the next 2 years. Winning a championship would be worth it all though.

nah dude just came in outta nowhere with the most casual of casual fan dribble so I had to break it down for him

Bro I was here when the Melo trade went down, I’ve been here. I was here when everyone wanted to draft Emmanuel Mudiay instead of KP. And I told folks KP was legit.

Don’t hit me with the “casual” fan BS. You didn’t break anything down.....you made me believe there is still an incredible amount of denial within the fan base.

✌🏼 bro

i dont think it's denial to say that team has little to no defense and a timeline that still has to compete with LAL & LAC, so they can end up with zilch and have no future.

Im all in for the Nets to have a superteam. At least the league has 2 superteams now that will likely meet in the Finals.

I would be suprise if the Nets don't win this year.

Nets are gonna get destroyed on defense and on rebounds without Allen.

Curious how important this game is to KD. I know he was ready for this game before Covid.

None of the links working for me so I’ll check in periodically. Didn’t really care much anyway.

You know the only reason they have this as our only televised game is to hope we get blown out so they could clown us more and say its officially a Nets city.

Knicks buyers or sellers at the trade deadline ?

I'd love for them to trade Randle to Philly for a draft pick and Tobias Harris

Back
Top Bottom