Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Starters should’ve been pulled five minutes ago

Don’t understand what Thibs tryna accomplish leaving them out there

These guys are GASSED and it shows

Starters should’ve been pulled five minutes ago

Don’t understand what Thibs tryna accomplish leaving them out there

These guys are GASSED and it shows
This is the second game in a row he those that ****.

Just pull them and let Harper Pinson Iggy and crew get time. Whats the point??

Knicks last 3 games:

88 points
88 points
89 points

1610418652953.gif

I think its time RJ go to the bench. Let him rebuild his confidence killing second units. Give Knox a shot at the 3.

Starting lineup is atrocious. Too much deferring to randle. And when he fumbles it, the whole lineup has no idea what to do except kick to rj or elf to try n do something. And theyre not shooting so its mostly driving. Defense knows to lay off. Theyll take elf n rj shooting all day.

Good ol knicks though

The success other teams are having playing zone against us is embarrassing

So many possessions where we’re playing hot potato will the ball at the top of the key until whoever has it with five seconds left tries to get an iso bucket

Not sure what Thibs is preaching on offense but this trend we have of passing up wide open midrange shots in favor of driving into traffic has got to stop asap

Its crazy. 7 coaches later and the offense is still the most horrible thing to watch. I literally HATE watching this team man.

even during the 5 outta 6 win streak, those games were won on defense and the offense only looked ok cause we were in transition a lot off of defensive stops.

in the half court we have NOTHING. Not one guard has any wiggle or determination to get in the paint.

Randle is our point guard in halfcourt sets!!!

its why i have been yelling for a PG all these years. THAT HAS TO BE THE #1PRIORITY THIS OFFSEASON!!!

get a POINT GAURD!!! 😡 wether it be Suggs, cade and any of the top prospect guards in the draft or you trade for an ATTACKING guard.

To be honest, yes RJ is shooting horribly from 3, but that's not his game.

With Randle and Mitch clogging the middle and Payton/Bullock not able to hit from outside and Payton always somewhere in the middle dude is settling for 3s.

Fix the sucking spacing.
You are 100% right but honestly we know Payton ain't getting benched because for all his foolishness he's the "best" PG on the team. We know Randle isn't getting benched as our "best" player and Mitch is the defensive presence. RJ is the most expendable person in the starting line-up right now and Knox has been thriving as a spot up shooter.

Once Burks and Bullock are back you can mix the line-ups better at least but we still haven't been the greatest from 3 and it's only going to get worse and further bury RJ into bad habits. Let him get some time attacking bench guys and where he'll have more space to work with.

Randle 100% is not the problem right now

Dude was balling before the injury bug hit and even with all these double and triple teams he’s seeing he’s still done a good job of getting guys good looks

He can’t help it if they ain’t hitting the shots

Not gonna get on him over a few sloppy turnovers either dude is obviously spent out there right now

To be honest, I feel we should try to get point guard help now, a team like the Timberwolves are guard heavy and may be willing to part with one of either Rubio or Malik

10+ games in do you guys think RJ made any improvements from last year? Or is he just getting more minutes?

10+ games in do you guys think RJ made any improvements from last year? Or is he just getting more minutes?
His court awareness seems better but his jumper seem less consistent. He needs to be more of a slasher and more post up he has the strength to get busy in the paint.

That's funny you mention that because I realized last night that while Clyde was too busy hating on Melo's shooting on commentary, I was thinking the exact same thing about RJ's. I think long term, Melo Ball > RJ but yeah, it was weird how Clyde was being a little too hard on the kid for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom