Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

starting with the struggle preseason schedule

D52EB06F-C8DC-442A-BAE4-BC029F0C33B7.jpeg

First half of regular season

Eoa-Y_tWMAA_XIF.jpg

Eoa-Y_vXYAIEJBI.jpg

Last edited:
lol

team will be trash this year, but slow and steady development and smart trades lead by this new admin will get results. i don't see this new management getting pushed around. it feels different

i'm in on obi. he's gonna be a player

Last edited:
20 wins

just dont see this team having any Type of chemistry. i think the minutes will be too inconsistent from 1-10 in the rotation and history shows thats jusT not a winning formula.

i do expect individually for some guys to get going but i dont think it will translate to wins.

Rj can average 18-20 ( given that keys to the offense arent in Julius randles hands)
mitch avg dbl dbl, less fouls
Frank go into double figure scoring more often
Obi to have a solid rook campaign , around 12/7/3

but like i mentioned - just too many players with no defined roles. Hopefully Thibs gets a semblance of a team going but gotta be honest- im not too strung up on that possibility. And theres literally no evidence in the past 20 yrs for anyone to tell me otherwise :lol:

Bottomline : we will be a bottomfeeder, Mostly due to lack of shooting And playmaking. Rotation will be a huge dillema (seems like it is every year), and noone will be happy even though expectations are lottery.
Realistically the lineup wil probably be :

Frank/payton/dsj
RJ/rivers
Burks/knox
Randle/obi
Mitch/noel

we also have like 3-4 mire guys in spellman, quickley, iggy, mkg, powell.

just too many players. Thibs usually runs a tight ship sowho knows but im just tired of seeing 30 lineups in 40 games

31-41

Hoefully that’s enough for a top 10 pick where I think the Knicks will look to move up in to the top 4 or 5.

24-48 season.

We finally get the 1st overall pick and select Cade Cunningham.

What number has Toppin chosen?

We have a weird roster. Big things I’m looking at is, how much has RJ improved this offseason, and how is Obi. Outside of that I don’t have a hope or a prayer for these other dudes.

I'll be looking for CONSISTENT rotations and visible plays being run, I think prior to MM to0 much freestyle offense. Obi and RJ showing outside touch will be nice as well.

Ideal lineup;

Frank/EP
RJ/DSJ/Quickly
Knox/Iggy/Bullock
Obi/Randle
Mitch/Noel

These boys better be ready to play. Month’s off after a disastrous year for development, they need 38 minutes a night (starters). Don’t care for Burks or Rivers because they don’t play defense and are rentals. They should be considered insurance & trade bait. And that’s 12; already too many in the rotation for Thibbs. Reggie might see spot time.

Realistic Lineup;

No clue except RJ/Obi/Mitch

And Obi being oldest, 2nd or even 1st option, and a lob threat, has a chance at R.O.Y. He wants in on the Dunk Contest. RJ should have a chip on his shoulder being left off the rookie team. Channel that 🍁 mamba.

Big season for the Knicks.

Some bad takes here 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
As long as Randle is benched I'm happy. Let him abuse second units and inflate his PPG totals so we can trade his *** at the deadline

Ideal lineup;

Frank/EP
RJ/DSJ/Quickly
Knox/Iggy/Bullock
Obi/Randle
Mitch/Noel

These boys better be ready to play. Month’s off after a disastrous year for development, they need 38 minutes a night (starters). Don’t care for Burks or Rivers because they don’t play defense and are rentals. They should be considered insurance & trade bait. And that’s 12; already too many in the rotation for Thibbs. Reggie might see spot time.

Realistic Lineup;

No clue except RJ/Obi/Mitch

And Obi being oldest, 2nd or even 1st option, and a lob threat, has a chance at R.O.Y. He wants in on the Dunk Contest. RJ should have a chip on his shoulder being left off the rookie team. Channel that 🍁 mamba.

Big season for the Knicks.
Damn you actually typed out that lineup and still proceeded with expectations. Props.

Back
Top Bottom