Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

There be so many bad basketball takes in here :smh:. I can’t respect anyone’s opinion who’s calling a rookie a bust after <30 games, in a system that is unforgiving for young players while you’re the main sub for a guy playing 38 minutes a night. The kid hasn’t had any chance to get a feel for the NBA game, but it looks to be coming along slowly. He will get stronger & the game will slow down. I feel for son when they interviewed him & one of his season’s goals was a ROY campaign 🤣.

Dudes be so enamored with his age as if he’s a finished product already. Randle wasn’t even capable doing some of the things he’s doing now, just last year.

And this 🍔 in the thread with the constant Frank slurpage doesn’t help anyone take an objective stance on the guy either. He does deserve pt, but let’s not act like he didn’t start out as hot 🗑. Slow, scared to shoot, no playmaker abilities. All of which outweighed his defensive instincts. Running out there playing 4 on 5 on offense with Frank was a joy to watch :stoneface:

I didn’t catch the game but box score says Obi contributed more than the guy who started at the 1 🤷🏾‍♂️. You can debate the accuracy of the +/- score, but a tally is a tally.

Everyone can play that game, see.

I would @ the 🍔, but I already know the lame response coming.

Obi is trash too.

Knox>

as Knox gets stronger and matures he will be a key stretch 4 on championship caliber teams.WATCH!

wilson chandler esque

donewithjs donewithjs & Mister Meaner Mister Meaner ain't even watching the games but try to come in here and educate everyone like they know what’s going on off the box score :lol:

Y’all got it though
go off
1st game I didn’t watch in a minute. I only brought up the plus minus because that’s what all Frank fans brought up to justify him on the court. He gets his start finally and puts up zero assists and couldn’t run the offense and got destroyed by a depleted Spurs team with the second worse plus minus on the team. Sooooo what is that telling you? But Obi is trash after playing sparingly in his 1st season based solely off age and not NBA experience? Cats definitely nervous. But Frank been nervous with the Ball for 4 years so the ***** with that Frank Rah Rah ****.

1st game I didn’t watch in a minute. I only brought up the plus minus because that’s what all Frank fans brought up to justify him on the court. He gets his start finally and puts up zero assists and couldn’t run the offense and got destroyed by a depleted Spurs team with the second worse plus minus on the team. Sooooo what is that telling you? But Obi is trash after playing sparingly in his 1st season based solely off age and not NBA experience? Cats definitely nervous. But Frank been nervous with the Ball for 4 years so the ***** with that Frank Rah Rah ****.
I’m not gonna cape for Frank and say the offense was perfect with him in there. Ofc it wasn’t. If Rose was healthy it would’ve flowed better I’m sure but Frank played his role like he was supposed to

The offense looked a lil staggered naturally because Frank ain’t that kinda guard that Rose is but he was splitting the handling duties with RJ and Randle most of the night too so it ain’t all on him. Frank had a handful of potential assists that just didn’t hit. Look at the box score and see how everyone shot. That should be evident

If you’re looking at the stats and your big takeaway was Frank didn’t do enough then idk what to tell you

My question is, why people think if we went with someone other than Obi at first ... how did our 23/25 pick disappear or we would of have passed on Quickley?

I think the concerning thing with Obi is that he plays Forward and Randle is having his best season of his career because of an assistant coach on the staff that is helping him develop. So you think oh ok they have a guy who's good at developing forwards and then Obi sucks so far. You can't have the mentality of "with the right coaching he can ______" because they have the personnel already.

Randle is Obis biggest learning block. I know it’s Not saying much but if Obi got the same minutes RJ got in his Rookie year he would put up similar numbers but probably with a better overall shooting percentage and people wouldn’t be as disappointed in a number #8 pick.

If you can give Frank 4 yrs and Knox 3 yrs of leeway why can’t most Knick Fans even give Obi until AllStar break of his rookie year? And **** age, he’s playing against the best in the world. Some learn and catch on slower. Everyone that’s over 21 doesn’t come into the league beastin their 1st year.

If you can give Frank 4 yrs and Knox 3 yrs of leeway why can’t most Knick Fans even give Obi until AllStar break of his rookie year? And **** age, he’s playing against the best in the world. Some learn and catch on slower. Everyone that’s over 21 doesn’t come into the league beastin their 1st year.
Why you paying any mind to the Age. Quickley is just a year younger.

Crazy how trash frank is offensively .. dude is not a pg....

Back
Top Bottom