Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Thibs with the BS man .. puts Obi for a couple of minutes and quick to sub him for Randle.

Takes out RJ and having sitting 2+ quarters.

With 25 points lead theres no reason to have starters out there.

FOH!

11FD8604-5095-41E5-A7B7-DCF7B3F39180.png
Only fails until Feb. 27.

I wouldn’t mind a trade centered around Randle for this. Maybe take back one of those picks. Portland/Dame will never win in the West as presently constructed. Both teams stay competitive. Knicks would still have money for FA. Bring Melo home, although that 00 Portland jersey 🔥.

I think Portland actually has a solid roster after the trade. Start with dangling just 2 picks. They get the defense they severely need. If Elf didn’t see himself as a starter, I would love to have him off the beach long term.

Go ahead and delete this one big dog

Don’t say anything when the Dame/Portland split becomes a thing & rumors start flying.

Watch them trade all 4 to the Wizards for Beal and Russ
I’d def put Mitch, Obi and Both Dallas picks on the table for Beal and see what the Wiz counter with. I’d even include one of our 1sts since if we get Beal we’d no longer be a lottery Team if we kept Julius, IQ, RJ.

I’d def put Mitch, Obi and Both Dallas picks on the table for Beal and see what the Wiz counter with. I’d even include one of our 1sts since if we get Beal we’d no longer be a lottery Team if we kept Julius, IQ, RJ.

yeah I'd trade a first in any of the years we have a Dallas pick so then we'd still have the other. So give any combo of either firsts for 2 years. Don't think most teams can even offer two firsts and 1-2 young players.

Pistons rumored to be attaching assets to get rid of Blake. Don’t want Blake at all but I wonder what they’d give up?

Back
Top Bottom