Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I’d be sick.

we've a a couple thingys happen in the past ....

11043065_10203642960489819_8895471885589332938_n.jpg

i always wonder ....

how do you cover the knicks and then blow up their spot to potentially land them in trouble?
hacks like bondy are just grasping for any attention they get to bolster their career regardless of whether the news is accurate or not

and why the **** is michael kay covering any basketball matters??
none of his business.

We gonna get docked a pick, which will be #3 to #5 overall and with that pick someone will draft Suggs.

The NBA would have to launch a full fledged investigation to be able to do anything

They can’t just go off reports from a trash beat writer and anytime the NBA has actually punished a team for it, it’s because they did it out in the open for everyone to see

Perfect example is the AD/Lakers situation. NBA got word there was tampering going on when he requested the trade from NO and launched an investigation early last year and nothing ever came from it

Hopefully whatever Wes is up to he covering his tracks well

Last edited:
We’re literally the 7 seed right now what are you on
Im on reality ....

We are under .500 a couple of loses and wer can be the 10th seed.

Not sure what you're on, but by judging your premeditated wins which turn into loses, you're given the Knicks more credit than they deserve. Im proud and they are over achieving. If we end up 10th we can very well have a LAL jump to top 5.

And again, i was speaking hypothetical **** that will only happen to the Knicks, don't understand how you took it so literally.

Back
Top Bottom