Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Elf had 11 & 7 on 5/6 shooting tonight, +9

Rose had 4 & 2 on 1/8 shooting, -12

which one do you think Thibs had out there late?

I was watching most of the game and they went up 20 in the third and I figured it was a wrap so I turned it off. Check the box score with like 6 left in the 4th and just shook my head. Tuned in to watch how they closed out and was happy they won but damn. They reallyyyy need a consistent perimeter scorer at SG.

Burks ain't it. Rose isn't consistent enough. I'd say give Rivers a shot again and see if he can recapture that hot hand he had last month. If not see if we can get a 15ish ppg guard from somewhere for the low.

They left Ryan Saunders in New York :lol:

This isn't surprising to be honest. That team isn't good but no way you should have 7 wins with solid guys. Towns is a softie but he has some talent, Malik Beasley is having a good year, Edwards is nice, Rubio is a p***y boy but he's at least an average PG. they also had DAngelo Russell for 20 games.

So to be last in the entire NBA with at least mid tier talent is a horrible look.

I didn't say they'd be a winning team lol. Literally my second sentence was this team wasn't good. But talent evaluation wise they have a good enough roster to not be literally last in the NBA.

You're not convincing me a team like OKC should have a better record than the Wolves. Both teams are garbage but one managed 13 wins and the other has 7 despite the 7 win team having the better roster.

I didn't say they'd be a winning team lol. Literally my second sentence was this team wasn't good. But talent evaluation wise they have a good enough roster to not be literally last in the NBA.

You're not convincing me a team like OKC should have a better record than the Wolves. Both teams are garbage but one managed 13 wins and the other has 7 despite the 7 win team having the better roster.
OKC's best player is more dynamic and is actually a force on both ends of the floor

I've never seen a star player get more emptier points and rebounds than Towns

OKC's best player is more dynamic and is actually a force on both ends of the floor

I've never seen a star player get more emptier points and rebounds than Towns

Their second best player is 40 year old Al Horford and their 3rd best player is Lou "I can't hit a shot further than 7 feet" Dort

I reallyyyy want us to beat the Warriors Tuesday night. That puts us at .500 after 32 games, which is almost halfway through the season. If you told me preseason that by this point they'd be roughly .500 I wouldn't believe it.

Which further exposes how much of a non needle mover Towns is.

Best season he's ever had under Thibbs they ALMOST got into the postseason

Nothing about him screams winner
He gets a pass from me this year ..... damn near all of his immediate family got covid this year .....

I do think towns needed to be pushed ..... if the team kept garnet around just to mentor things might be different

Which further exposes how much of a non needle mover Towns is.

Best season he's ever had under Thibbs they ALMOST got into the postseason

Nothing about him screams winner

yeah I acknowledged that Towns is as.s lol. I never liked him as a team leader.If he was born ten years sooner he'd fall into that category of underachievers that jumped on prime Lebron's coattails and performed better bc Lebron ripped him apart after he laughed when they were losing.

He gets a pass from me this year ..... damn near all of his immediate family got covid this year .....

I do think towns needed to be pushed ..... if the team kept garnet around just to mentor things might be different
Trust me I'm not raining on him at all and my heart goes out to him 100%

I'm just being brutally honest about him and his game since he came into the league with all that hype as a rookie

He's not a dog at all and literally could care less about winning or defense

On another subject we need to trade Barret, picks, frank, and an expiring for Beal

Some days I want Barrett to be a life long Knick and some days I feel different. Rather have IQ and Mitch involved in a superstar trade for a Guard rather than RJ.

We have to learn how to accept the good with the bad.

Thibs have them playing motivated and hard, which is why we are winning. However, on the same breath, some of the losses have been attributed to his stubbornness and rotations.

Austin got bench for no reason.

Quickley minutes went away in crunch time when Rose came in.

His constant subbing when people have hot hands and then bringing them back in after 2 qtrs expecting that fire is absurd.

Bringing cats for a minute taking them back out and then 4 minutes later bringing them in for 3 minutes is crazy.

But hey, we are winning so he is beyond criticism.

rj is 20 yrs old putting up solid numbers and will only be getting better. you don't trade him. he's an integral part of this young knicks core as is mitch as is quickley.

Back
Top Bottom