Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Son dressed like he knew it was his night :pimp:

641ACFDC-D7FC-4861-BA2B-B0DBF854AB2A.jpeg
FEB4E7DC-AA36-4869-8C64-18CA2301E15C.jpeg

To be honest, I believe in the right situation with a PG that can dish he would be solid... fringing All Star.

But right now we don't have that type of PG and the way he is utilized pick and roll and stand on the 3 line is not doing him favors.

reminds me of Boozer but he plays defense and isn’t bald

How efficient IQ is in the minutes he plays is wild. I need to see a consistent 35 mpg from him for like 10 games straight. Im convinced he’s our best young player and best asset.

Meant to write this up earlier but if last nights game was indicative of anything at all, its that Rose and Quickley should absolutely NOT be sharing the floor together anymore

And that's not a knock on either of them either but in the small sample size we've seen with them so far its pretty clear (at least to me) that it was gonna be a feast or famine thing most nights with those two running the second unit together

They're both guards that are most effective when they have the ball in their hands and are given the liberty to create in ways that they're most comfortable with. They're not natural catch and shoot players which is what they are trying to turn each other into when they're on the floor together

Both of them get in the lane basically whenever they want and each of them need the green light to run their own offense because what they excel at is mostly the same and when any of that focus is taken away to try and create for the other its just a determinate and it shows

Too many times when they shared the floor together the second unit would be stagnate as all hell because they'd be Jackie Moon'ing the ball back and forth to each other instead of creating the way they normally do which would always result in a bad shot at the end

Quickley was thriving by himself before Rose arrived and its not a coincidence that he went into a slump when Rose got here either. Rose himself I've definitely been pleasantly surprised with and 100% think now he should be inserted into the starting lineup over Elf after seeing how the first unit ran with him in that game. Let Quickley keep that second unit all to himself, slide Frank into that second two spot consistently and I think we really got our best rotations possible

Trying not to be prisoner of the moment because I know it was the Kings yada yada yada but I just seen way too much last night that made way too much sense to not continue with it

Guess what I'm getting at is Elf needs to traded ASAP in order to give us the best chance possible to win games

/rant

Meant to write this up earlier but if last nights game was indicative of anything at all, its that Rose and Quickley should absolutely NOT be sharing the floor together anymore

And that's not a knock on either of them either but in the small sample size we've seen with them so far its pretty clear (at least to me) that it was gonna be a feast or famine thing most nights with those two running the second unit together

They're both guards that are most effective when they have the ball in their hands and are given the liberty to create in ways that they're most comfortable with. They're not natural catch and shoot players which is what they are trying to turn each other into when they're on the floor together

Both of them get in the lane basically whenever they want and each of them need the green light to run their own offense because what they excel at is mostly the same and when any of that focus is taken away to try and create for the other its just a determinate and it shows

Too many times when they shared the floor together the second unit would be stagnate as all hell because they'd be Jackie Moon'ing the ball back and forth to each other instead of creating the way they normally do which would always result in a bad shot at the end

Quickley was thriving by himself before Rose arrived and its not a coincidence that he went into a slump when Rose got here either. Rose himself I've definitely been pleasantly surprised with and 100% think now he should be inserted into the starting lineup over Elf after seeing how the first unit ran with him in that game. Let Quickley keep that second unit all to himself, slide Frank into that second two spot consistently and I think we really got our best rotations possible

Trying not to be prisoner of the moment because I know it was the Kings yada yada yada but I just seen way too much last night that made way too much sense to not continue with it

Guess what I'm getting at is Elf needs to traded ASAP in order to give us the best chance possible to win games

/rant
Yo ....

How do you say it???

Ground breaking news????

🤣🤣🤣

/rant
Flood turning into that cat “thegr8test” or however he spelled his name that used to write them long novels on here?

Back
Top Bottom