OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

YESSSSSSSSSSS, finally got someone willing to check the hash wall for me. Im on the phone with them right now.

edit:
mad.gif
he's gunna call me back, he said they only have 3 leftincluding mine. hopefully everything goes good.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Looks Like You're Not Gonna Be A Very Happy NT'r
laugh.gif

Nah got mine. And they were $44.95 props to oldsole for passin the info on.
pimp.gif

^Congrats To You Guys Getting Thru
pimp.gif
..... I Was Again Under The Impression That Only 3 Pairs Were Available All Of Which I KNOW A BuddyHere On NT Swooped Up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Congrats To You Guys Getting Thru
pimp.gif
..... I Was Again Under The Impression That Only 3 Pairs Were Available All Of Which I KNOW A Buddy Here On NT Swooped Up
wink.gif

way more then 3 guy on the phone said 5-6 pairs WERE there picked up the last 9
pimp.gif
man thats griffeys i cop from a outlet with in 2 days haha

^Supposedly there was 6 pairs, this is the second set of volt samples to drop at an outlet. I wonder why they were cheaper at the outlet that Hare picked hisup at, and where these will drop next
nerd.gif

so who really got that last pair Rick2345 or BryonRussellHustle

I have no reason to lie. The guy told me it was the last one. $44.95 is an excellent price. I got free shipping, but the guy charged me tax and there's nosales tax on clothing in my state.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

I have no reason to lie. The guy told me it was the last one. $44.95 is an excellent price. I got free shipping, but the guy charged me tax and there's no sales tax on clothing in my state.

there is more then 1 phone at the store likely to have been at the same time ? idk but the guy told me last pair free shipping to
pimp.gif

I have no reason to lie. The guy told me it was the last one. $44.95 is an excellent price. I got free shipping, but the guy charged me tax and there's no sales tax on clothing in my state.
I wasn't saying you were lying, when I was on the phone he said there was only 1 pair left. I got mines with overnight shipping.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Must be eager for you pair ey ?
Not really jus bought a pair from a fellow NTer , since they were only $45 instead of $60 I basically got free overnight with the $15 difference.And I always use the fastest shipping when I order something

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I wasn't saying you were lying, when I was on the phone he said there was only 1 pair left. I got mines with overnight shipping.

Must be eager for you pair ey ?

Now that's 3 differnt outlets to get samples hare got his in va outlet he got 4 pair. I got 3 from oshgosh and now these pop up. Still a hot deal I gotmine today I will post pic when I get batteries in the morn. And I got my packs today and a phantom package.

It wasn't that serious for me. I only got it because I thought it was $60. I have the Freshwaters and I think it's the best colorway. I gotta admit theGriffey's are very, very comfortable.

yea i got in... didnt get free shipping but i didnt care... and yea the price was 60 but the shoes rung up as 45 or so...
pimp.gif

sample griffs today... b grades yesterday... indeed it is raining griffs!

one more thing... sole, i was under the impression they only had 3. if i would have known............... and my order was rung up while i was on the phone...total was 155 shipped... shipping was $5 so im not tripping at all.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Supposedly there was 6 pairs, this is the second set of volt samples to drop at an outlet. I wonder why they were cheaper at the outlet that Hare picked his up at, and where these will drop next
nerd.gif

so who really got that last pair Rick2345 or BryonRussellHustle
The reason that they were cheaper at the outlet here is because they marked em down to get rid of em. As I stated before, they were on a tablefull of different samples of which all the shoes were clearance priced. Each outlet marks certain stuff down to get it out the door to reduce inventory for thenew inventory coming in.

BTW, BIGJ:
Send my sample pair back, LOL.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

This goes to any of you guys that picked up 3 or more pairs in the Griffs...

I need a 9-9.5.

grin.gif
cosign, i NEED THESE and Freshwaters
cant believe i missed this

Back
Top Bottom