OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

***Whoever wants to be the OP for future Nike Outlet Threads, please PM me. Thanks!***

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Last edited:
Nike outlet orange CA
No % off hash wall
No big sizes in mens (14 and up)
Womens nfl clothing 20% off
Mens jordan tshirts and shorts 20% off

Bought last size 13 foamposite pro cobalt blue @ $189 - $10 survey.
Shoepalace had size 13 Jordan xiii bred copped
Finishline had nothing in big sizes 13 14 +

Attachments

• 15072413704281655431936.jpg
    15072413704281655431936.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1507241501256-764053214.jpg
    1507241501256-764053214.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 31
Re: Citadel outlets - How much were the Lebron 14 Agimats running for?

Stopped by Ontario Mills today:
They had those red LBJ Soldier 11's at the same price. looked like a FSR.
Hash wall 20% off, all clearance items 30% off
I was in a hurry, didn't have much time to look around but I saw a pair of red/black Kobe AD NXTs in a size 14 (first time seeing them in person...fire!) didn't have an outlet sticker on it so unsure of price. Copped a pair of 2016 Hyperdunk lows for $34.99 (plus 20% off & a survey coupon).

FYI, went to FTL after leaving Nike and they had the all white KD 10's on sale for $99.99...sizes 11 and 15 I believe. A few pairs of the PG1s were marked down to $89.99 (Elements, Summer pack, and the ones with the scales on them)

Re: Citadel outlets - How much were the Lebron 14 Agimats running for?

Stopped by Ontario Mills today:
They had those red LBJ Soldier 11's at the same price. looked like a FSR.
Hash wall 20% off, all clearance items 30% off
I was in a hurry, didn't have much time to look around but I saw a pair of red/black Kobe AD NXTs in a size 14 (first time seeing them in person...fire!) didn't have an outlet sticker on it so unsure of price. Copped a pair of 2016 Hyperdunk lows for $34.99 (plus 20% off & a survey coupon).

FYI, went to FTL after leaving Nike and they had the all white KD 10's on sale for $99.99...sizes 11 and 15 I believe. A few pairs of the PG1s were marked down to $89.99 (Elements, Summer pack, and the ones with the scales on them)
$175 agimat
Lebron soldier sf were 64.97 plus 20 percent off shelf

Cabazon ca have agimat for $139
Also there Kobe nxt red black $159 fsr

Aurora, IL

20171008 Aurora.jpg

hashwall was 20%, unclear if that will still be the case during the week. I picked up the the Roshe 2s with an additional 20% off and used my $10 survey to get them for $20. I passed on the Royals but now am kinda regretting it :wink: Weird thing is I definitely saw a few things where somebody must have went a little happy with the $34.97 sticker, or at least hit a few randomly. The Royals were a single pair at $34 when I definitely saw the majority at $79 with no noticeable flaws. Same thing with an assortment of Lunar Charges, one at 34 rest at 59.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom