OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up the Kobe Oregon’s and retro 15 obsidians at the Monroe outlet in Ohio
For 165$ For both pairs ain’t too shabby..
Can’t believe those Oregon’s sat on shelves smh ‍♂️
I grabbed sz 11 12 13 14 of any oregon kobes. They will be worth a bunch watch.

Marshalls in jersey gardens has a grey tech knit size XL for $80 and an XL black tech knit for $100.... wasn' my size but I found a pair of black tech knit shorts in my size for $40! Couldn' t turn that down!

286495E9-AEE2-4D6F-8EB0-78398CD7E2BA.jpeg
For @bbevol and anyone else that’s interested, here’s an update on the NBA socks I’ve found recently.
I got all the pairs in the pic for the retail price of one NBA pair.
My local Ross (in VA) got them too--grabbed 5 pairs of 559 and 359 for $10 total. Given the number of reports on these 1.99 socks, I say it's worth checking out your local Ross.

The outlet in Pasadena, Tx is TRASH.

They don’t even have shoes on the display like the other outlets. EVERY shoe in the place is hash wall, and no lids to the boxes.
All generic running shoes. No retros, Kobe’s, Nothing.

I went there to take pics, and share, and there wasn’t even 1 thing worth snapping.

The outlet in Pasadena, Tx is TRASH.

They don’t even have shoes on the display like the other outlets. EVERY shoe in the place is hash wall, and no lids to the boxes.
All generic running shoes. No retros, Kobe’s, Nothing.

I went there to take pics, and share, and there wasn’t even 1 thing worth snapping.

Chill, man. All Nike Clearance stores are hash only...and it's more hit or miss than usual NFS.

My local Ross (in VA) got them too--grabbed 5 pairs of 559 and 359 for $10 total. Given the number of reports on these 1.99 socks, I say it's worth checking out your local Ross.

I'm going to check mine out today on lunch. I love the comfort of Stance socks.

Ontario Mills, CA last night. Nothing exciting other than some Lebron Soldier 11's for ~65 if i remember correctly.

I thought I did well getting the Pantone 7s for $94 but I was really hoping to get these instead. Flushing had these for $190 (before the 20% discount). How much were they in Wisconsin before discounts?

These were 100 dollars with no discount, but some days they have 20% off

Chill, man. All Nike Clearance stores are hash only...and it's more hit or miss than usual NFS.

I am chill. Man. And not all stores are like this. I’ve been to at least 10, and it’s the ONLY 1 like this I’ve ever seen.

I am chill. Man. And not all stores are like this. I’ve been to at least 10, and it’s the ONLY 1 like this I’ve ever seen.

That's because there aren't as many Clearance Stores as there are Factory Stores... Clearance Stores are REALLY hit or miss, but usually the prices there are cheaper to begin with and then can get some screaming deals with they do any Extra % Off and/or F&F Events... The Clearance Store here even got a shipment or two of Space Jams earlier in the year so you just enver know what there might be..

That's because there aren't as many Clearance Stores as there are Factory Stores... Clearance Stores are REALLY hit or miss, but usually the prices there are cheaper to begin with and then can get some screaming deals with they do any Extra % Off and/or F&F Events... The Clearance Store here even got a shipment or two of Space Jams earlier in the year so you just enver know what there might be..
Most imp thing to keep in mind is to go at store opening ...reseller cleanup at opening...u wanna get some deal, u gotta hustle,....woke up quick at about noon ain't gonna cut it.

This. Tho in terms of in store display, clearance stores do tend to be a mess, takes you a lot, lot of time searchin for good stuff(especially if you're looking for clothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom