OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citadel ca IMG_2253.JPG IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2256.JPG

I’ll be waiting for my email F&F coupon also. Will be traveling south to the Carolinas they usually have good stock

is the physical F&F coupon reusable? How about the nike+ email (I remember that one was reusable a year back)?

When I went to Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance yesterday, they had 30% discount on all footwear. Not sure if the same applies today. The usual suspect resellers were back tho. The place was pretty tapped out with the exception of size 17 red AJ5's for $129.99 and various sizes of the Pure Platinum 5's for $299.99

Rosemont, IL

30% off hash wall
30% off clearance apparel

If you look at my post from 2 weeks ago, they basically have the same stuff in the aisles at the same prices. Only exception is both KDs are now on the hash wall in assorted sizes for $74.99 plus the 30% off. Alt Motorsport 4s are also in the aisle now at $149.99 in sizes 8-12.

Edit to add: Forgot that the Hyperdunk Lows are now $59.99, Hypershift & Jordan B.Fly that were previously in the aisle are now on the hash wall in assorted sizes. Hypershift are $44.97 + 30% off and the B.Fly are $54.97 for black/red and $49.97 for white/bone + 30% off.

Last edited:
Nike Clearance Alpine store in San Diego has 30% off all shoes and had LOTS of Techfleece and Techknit items when I was there earlier, including a NICE size L Maroon TF coat for $70.

got em at a handful of ross’ in northern california . 29.99 each. they seem to be all over the place...
hashtagged rossfinds on ig and people had been finding them so i went to check and bam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom