*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Got what they deserve they picked with dude for weeks and then they got shook.Not everybody plays over the internet some stuff will spill over to real life none of them are hard to find and they talk way to much %@*.Its nice this stupid crap ended hopefully they will learn to humble themselves and watch what they say for now on.

Yeah it's lame, but....It's the right thing to do for both parties. The people who are actually involved know they are not going do anything or be harmed so utlimately the people around them are going to get touched. Who really wants to see Taco get laid out or Karrueche slapped in the face on WSHH?

Yeah it's lame, but....It's the right thing to do for both parties. The people who are actually involved know they are not going do anything or be harmed so utlimately the people around them are going to get touched. Who really wants to see Taco get laid out or Karrueche slapped in the face on WSHH?

tylerpushaTOP-thumb-480x348.jpg

OFsetsmash1-thumb-480x364.jpg

pushasetfull-thumb-480x357.jpg

Full Article: http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2011/06/pusha_t_and_tyler_the_creator_video_shoot.php

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

It's the right move, I'm not arguing that.  I'm just saying, they shouldn't have been poppin off on Twitter if neither of them is about that life.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

It's the right move, I'm not arguing that.  I'm just saying, they shouldn't have been poppin off on Twitter if neither of them is about that life.

these dudes are lame.

i hope the wu/wolf gang comparisons stop.

Wu would've had Chris Brown with his mouth wired shut by now

these dudes are lame.

Yall sound dumb...talk about "Frank looked scared"

I mean if its just you and your BMW and 7 hood dudes tryna fight you....you not gone be spooked?

your not gonna "run"...I mean drive off....lol...I know i wouldve. nobody got time for that non sense

Yall sound dumb...talk about "Frank looked scared"

I mean if its just you and your BMW and 7 hood dudes tryna fight you....you not gone be spooked?

your not gonna "run"...I mean drive off....lol...I know i wouldve. nobody got time for that non sense

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Got what they deserve they picked with dude for weeks and then they got shook.Not everybody plays over the internet some stuff will spill over to real life none of them are hard to find and they talk way to much %@*.Its nice this stupid crap ended hopefully they will learn to humble themselves and watch what they say for now on.
exactly. 

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

exactly. 

Originally Posted by dgk3188

these dudes are lame.

Word Ghost woulda had Chris Brown thrown down some stairs

Originally Posted by dgk3188

these dudes are lame.

Word Ghost woulda had Chris Brown thrown down some stairs

whats funny is frank never runs! lol he never dips.. he pulls up, they pull up next to him.

He STOPS...

and then waves his hands like, "come get some then"
pimp.gif

and then homie goes ape %$!+, actin like he's getting out the whip...

and then the camera stops.

indifferent.gif

LOL

why would the camera stop?

dudes had him..

frank shook?

pleeeeease.

rewatch it.

either way, they squashed it.

goodforthem.

whats funny is frank never runs! lol he never dips.. he pulls up, they pull up next to him.

He STOPS...

and then waves his hands like, "come get some then"
pimp.gif

and then homie goes ape %$!+, actin like he's getting out the whip...

and then the camera stops.

indifferent.gif

LOL

why would the camera stop?

dudes had him..

frank shook?

pleeeeease.

rewatch it.

either way, they squashed it.

goodforthem.

Back
Top Bottom