*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

FREE EARL
30t6p3b.gif

But Wait...Those Aint "Goons". All I heard was a bunch of screaming at the end. REAL goons would have licked off shots.

Think about it...the dudes who killed Biggie came up beside the ride...dumped shots and were gone. Same for Tupac.

Trust me, LA still got real gangsters that will shoot with no warning...those young boys in the car were just frustrated fans.

But Wait...Those Aint "Goons". All I heard was a bunch of screaming at the end. REAL goons would have licked off shots.

Think about it...the dudes who killed Biggie came up beside the ride...dumped shots and were gone. Same for Tupac.

Trust me, LA still got real gangsters that will shoot with no warning...those young boys in the car were just frustrated fans.

mondaynightraw wrote:
Complex: What’s the box like?

Tyler Craven: The box is a seven-foot by seven-foot room, with a wood floor and absolutely nothing in it. They give you a mattress. I wouldn’t even call it a mattress. It's like two inches thick. It’s a piece of foam that you sleep on. There’s a member of staff inside this tiny house and you’re segregated from the rest of the students. If you talk to any of the students outside, and the students outside respond, then they get put in there too. In a different one because they wouldn’t put two people in the same one. That would be too much entertainment for them. You’re in there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

For 3 months 
30t6p3b.gif

Free Earl

That New Yorker article had me thinking he didn't even want to rap anymore come to find out the therapist's monitored his responses

mondaynightraw wrote:
Complex: What’s the box like?

Tyler Craven: The box is a seven-foot by seven-foot room, with a wood floor and absolutely nothing in it. They give you a mattress. I wouldn’t even call it a mattress. It's like two inches thick. It’s a piece of foam that you sleep on. There’s a member of staff inside this tiny house and you’re segregated from the rest of the students. If you talk to any of the students outside, and the students outside respond, then they get put in there too. In a different one because they wouldn’t put two people in the same one. That would be too much entertainment for them. You’re in there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

For 3 months 
30t6p3b.gif

Free Earl

That New Yorker article had me thinking he didn't even want to rap anymore come to find out the therapist's monitored his responses

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by HARM

Someone is gonna %#+* one of them OF dudes up ...

And I don't believe Chris "sent" goons ..

I think Chris homies just happened to see him and approached him ..

I really think its Tyler that will

Hopefully not but I bet Tyler say something to the wrong person at the wrong time.

Wow surprised this thread is still poppin. I been hopped off that OF wave. I do hope Tyler get's his face mashed to hamburger though. Dude runs his mouth a LIL too much.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by HARM

Someone is gonna %#+* one of them OF dudes up ...

And I don't believe Chris "sent" goons ..

I think Chris homies just happened to see him and approached him ..

I really think its Tyler that will

Hopefully not but I bet Tyler say something to the wrong person at the wrong time.

Wow surprised this thread is still poppin. I been hopped off that OF wave. I do hope Tyler get's his face mashed to hamburger though. Dude runs his mouth a LIL too much.

lol @ that Frank Ocean video

what was goonish about that at all? Screaming at him while in traffic?

the way folks were talking about it, I thought dudes ran up on him on foot.

very anti-goon son. very
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude seemed more annoyed than "shook"

as for that article
eek.gif

great read

lol @ that Frank Ocean video

what was goonish about that at all? Screaming at him while in traffic?

the way folks were talking about it, I thought dudes ran up on him on foot.

very anti-goon son. very
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude seemed more annoyed than "shook"

as for that article
eek.gif

great read

why the hell would ocean even step out the car isn't that how son from Konvict got bodied? from arguing with some random nobody

why the hell would ocean even step out the car isn't that how son from Konvict got bodied? from arguing with some random nobody

I love how you guys say they are getting what they deserve for starting this beef, but if any of you knew how this started, you would know that Chris started this when he started sending sublim shots @ Tyler over Twitter about his album, and Hodgy called him out on it, and there we go.

Regardless of who was in the car, no one in their RIGHT mind would pull over and fight a car FULL of dudes you don't know, but apparently they know you. Could be strapped, could have the poke, anything. He did the right thing by keeping it moving. Frank didn't even say he wanted to fight Chris, they just exchanged a few words on twitter and that was that. All the other people in OFWGKTA besides Frank, Tyler, and a few others said they wanted to fight Chris. But at the end of the day, people were about to get hurt on BOTH sides, and the last thing we need is people dead or hurt in EITHER camp.

I'm happy they ended the beef, and hopefully we can see Chris on some Frank written songs sometime.

Also, that article was
pimp.gif
. It was a given that the New Yorker article was scripted, Earl can't really say what he wanted to say with his Mom and the therapist monitoring the convo, if he voiced his true opinion, they'd know that he ain't changin' for $!*%
laugh.gif

I wonder what that guy has to tell Tyler that regards to a possible early Earl return
nerd.gif

I love how you guys say they are getting what they deserve for starting this beef, but if any of you knew how this started, you would know that Chris started this when he started sending sublim shots @ Tyler over Twitter about his album, and Hodgy called him out on it, and there we go.

Regardless of who was in the car, no one in their RIGHT mind would pull over and fight a car FULL of dudes you don't know, but apparently they know you. Could be strapped, could have the poke, anything. He did the right thing by keeping it moving. Frank didn't even say he wanted to fight Chris, they just exchanged a few words on twitter and that was that. All the other people in OFWGKTA besides Frank, Tyler, and a few others said they wanted to fight Chris. But at the end of the day, people were about to get hurt on BOTH sides, and the last thing we need is people dead or hurt in EITHER camp.

I'm happy they ended the beef, and hopefully we can see Chris on some Frank written songs sometime.

Also, that article was
pimp.gif
. It was a given that the New Yorker article was scripted, Earl can't really say what he wanted to say with his Mom and the therapist monitoring the convo, if he voiced his true opinion, they'd know that he ain't changin' for $!*%
laugh.gif

I wonder what that guy has to tell Tyler that regards to a possible early Earl return
nerd.gif

The Game actually stepped in and offered advice to both OF and Chris Brown. I agree with Big Homie. There is enough room in the industry for both of them, and they gain nothing by beefing. But I will admit that Frank was kinda wrong for coming at Chris like that over Twitter when Chris was only complimenting him.

Compton rapper Game, who no stranger to beef himself, offered his advice to both parties as he witnessed the back-n-forth, explaining that the end result of beef equals the loss of money.

"@****tyler the homie & @frankocean just starting what can be a long successful career.. Don't f*** it up by beefin'. FOCUS n****s, FOCUS !!!" he said, telling Chris, "focus on 'YOU' blood. BEEF aint gettin n!ggas nowhere these days. All you do is LOSE, endorsements, appearances & oppurtunities."

The Game actually stepped in and offered advice to both OF and Chris Brown. I agree with Big Homie. There is enough room in the industry for both of them, and they gain nothing by beefing. But I will admit that Frank was kinda wrong for coming at Chris like that over Twitter when Chris was only complimenting him.

Compton rapper Game, who no stranger to beef himself, offered his advice to both parties as he witnessed the back-n-forth, explaining that the end result of beef equals the loss of money.

"@****tyler the homie & @frankocean just starting what can be a long successful career.. Don't f*** it up by beefin'. FOCUS n****s, FOCUS !!!" he said, telling Chris, "focus on 'YOU' blood. BEEF aint gettin n!ggas nowhere these days. All you do is LOSE, endorsements, appearances & oppurtunities."

Back
Top Bottom