*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I love how you guys say they are getting what they deserve for starting this beef, but if any of you knew how this started, you would know that Chris started this when he started sending sublim shots @ Tyler over Twitter about his album, and Hodgy called him out on it, and there we go.

Regardless of who was in the car, no one in their RIGHT mind would pull over and fight a car FULL of dudes you don't know, but apparently they know you. Could be strapped, could have the poke, anything. He did the right thing by keeping it moving. Frank didn't even say he wanted to fight Chris, they just exchanged a few words on twitter and that was that. All the other people in OFWGKTA besides Frank, Tyler, and a few others said they wanted to fight Chris. But at the end of the day, people were about to get hurt on BOTH sides, and the last thing we need is people dead or hurt in EITHER camp.

I'm happy they ended the beef, and hopefully we can see Chris on some Frank written songs sometime.

Also, that article was
pimp.gif
. It was a given that the New Yorker article was scripted, Earl can't really say what he wanted to say with his Mom and the therapist monitoring the convo, if he voiced his true opinion, they'd know that he ain't changin' for $!*%
laugh.gif

I wonder what that guy has to tell Tyler that regards to a possible early Earl return
nerd.gif
Chris Brown really did start it though. I remember clearly him throwing subliminal (not even really though) jabs at OF saying they were satanists. Then OF responded and they started beefing.

I love how you guys say they are getting what they deserve for starting this beef, but if any of you knew how this started, you would know that Chris started this when he started sending sublim shots @ Tyler over Twitter about his album, and Hodgy called him out on it, and there we go.

Regardless of who was in the car, no one in their RIGHT mind would pull over and fight a car FULL of dudes you don't know, but apparently they know you. Could be strapped, could have the poke, anything. He did the right thing by keeping it moving. Frank didn't even say he wanted to fight Chris, they just exchanged a few words on twitter and that was that. All the other people in OFWGKTA besides Frank, Tyler, and a few others said they wanted to fight Chris. But at the end of the day, people were about to get hurt on BOTH sides, and the last thing we need is people dead or hurt in EITHER camp.

I'm happy they ended the beef, and hopefully we can see Chris on some Frank written songs sometime.

Also, that article was
pimp.gif
. It was a given that the New Yorker article was scripted, Earl can't really say what he wanted to say with his Mom and the therapist monitoring the convo, if he voiced his true opinion, they'd know that he ain't changin' for $!*%
laugh.gif

I wonder what that guy has to tell Tyler that regards to a possible early Earl return
nerd.gif
Chris Brown really did start it though. I remember clearly him throwing subliminal (not even really though) jabs at OF saying they were satanists. Then OF responded and they started beefing.

Also, that article was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
dude made it seem like he knew somethin forreal.....he needa hustle that into gettin paid _ breakin into houses and _
roll.gif

Also, that article was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
dude made it seem like he knew somethin forreal.....he needa hustle that into gettin paid _ breakin into houses and _
roll.gif

Strange Love: Why Europe Hearts Odd Future
Odder than, well, Flavor Flav and Danish actress Brigitte Nielsen boo'ed up on cable television back in the day, is Europe's blossoming love affair with grimey shock-rap, skater-boy-Cali crew Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All.

Last weekend Odd Future's Hodgy Beats tweeted, along with manager Christian Clancy, about the group's European adventure. "[We're] on a boat in France!" they tweeted from the south of the country.

And though Hodgy flubbed Norway, calling it Norwalk first, he got too much love from the kids at the Roskilde Festival in Denmark to get that wrong. "Yo this was the #$%^& best!" Odd Future's pretty boy gushed. "Denmark! It gets better and better! I'm coming back to this place!" 

Apparently, the feelings are mutual.

I'm going to go ahead and blame it on all the revolution talk and protests that have swept Europe this spring/summer. Youth here are not too busy drinking tea, eating crepes, or saluting old Viking ships to rage against the machine when they feel as if their governments are failing them. As we've seen in recent months, Greece, Spain, Portugal, and France have experienced an orgy of passionate youth protests against government austerity measures ― the systematic cutting of public funding aimed at managing the economic crisis. In many cases, police responses to the demonstrations have been just as intense.

Perhaps "Kill people! Burn $#!%! #@&^ school!" is exactly what the European youth (40% of whom are without work in Spain!) want to hear right now. Fuel for the rebel spirit, Cali's most offensive is Europe's most inspiring.

I wouldn't believe the extreme reaction, had I not seen it with my own two eyes at one of OFWGKTA's first shows on the Old Continent at Barcelona's Primavera Sound Pitchfork Stage.

Tyler, the Creator started the show by yelling from off stage, "Y'all speak any %#@!&% English?" A crowd of thousands roared through the lyrics as the beat kicked in on a song I could hardly hear. It was pandemonium. Tyler was so impressed, he'd no sooner run onstage when he launched himself clear off the stage and into Europe's open arms.

Odd Future seemed as awed and surprised by the reception as anyone, repeatedly thanking the foreign audience for knowing the lyrics. Hodgy Beats got downright romantic: "I wish I could speak Spanish! I would rap in Spanish for y'all!" By the end of the set, half the audience had hauled themselves onstage, kicking in the equipment and chanting "WOLFGANG! WOLFGANG!"

Shirtless blonde dudes lift a smiley Tyler over their heads like he's their Prom King. Odd Future leaves the stage, and a white van arrive at the backstage area to whisk the crew to their hotel. For a full half hour after Odd Future has left the building, there are hundreds of young, angsty drunks on the Pitchfork stage, yelling, cheering and tearing it to shreds.

I wonder if it's just a fling or if this long distance love affair will last.

http://globalgrind.com/hip-hop-cult...yment-greek-riotsphotos-x-video#ixzz1RT56hULg

[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

Strange Love: Why Europe Hearts Odd Future
Odder than, well, Flavor Flav and Danish actress Brigitte Nielsen boo'ed up on cable television back in the day, is Europe's blossoming love affair with grimey shock-rap, skater-boy-Cali crew Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All.

Last weekend Odd Future's Hodgy Beats tweeted, along with manager Christian Clancy, about the group's European adventure. "[We're] on a boat in France!" they tweeted from the south of the country.

And though Hodgy flubbed Norway, calling it Norwalk first, he got too much love from the kids at the Roskilde Festival in Denmark to get that wrong. "Yo this was the #$%^& best!" Odd Future's pretty boy gushed. "Denmark! It gets better and better! I'm coming back to this place!" 

Apparently, the feelings are mutual.

I'm going to go ahead and blame it on all the revolution talk and protests that have swept Europe this spring/summer. Youth here are not too busy drinking tea, eating crepes, or saluting old Viking ships to rage against the machine when they feel as if their governments are failing them. As we've seen in recent months, Greece, Spain, Portugal, and France have experienced an orgy of passionate youth protests against government austerity measures ― the systematic cutting of public funding aimed at managing the economic crisis. In many cases, police responses to the demonstrations have been just as intense.

Perhaps "Kill people! Burn $#!%! #@&^ school!" is exactly what the European youth (40% of whom are without work in Spain!) want to hear right now. Fuel for the rebel spirit, Cali's most offensive is Europe's most inspiring.

I wouldn't believe the extreme reaction, had I not seen it with my own two eyes at one of OFWGKTA's first shows on the Old Continent at Barcelona's Primavera Sound Pitchfork Stage.

Tyler, the Creator started the show by yelling from off stage, "Y'all speak any %#@!&% English?" A crowd of thousands roared through the lyrics as the beat kicked in on a song I could hardly hear. It was pandemonium. Tyler was so impressed, he'd no sooner run onstage when he launched himself clear off the stage and into Europe's open arms.

Odd Future seemed as awed and surprised by the reception as anyone, repeatedly thanking the foreign audience for knowing the lyrics. Hodgy Beats got downright romantic: "I wish I could speak Spanish! I would rap in Spanish for y'all!" By the end of the set, half the audience had hauled themselves onstage, kicking in the equipment and chanting "WOLFGANG! WOLFGANG!"

Shirtless blonde dudes lift a smiley Tyler over their heads like he's their Prom King. Odd Future leaves the stage, and a white van arrive at the backstage area to whisk the crew to their hotel. For a full half hour after Odd Future has left the building, there are hundreds of young, angsty drunks on the Pitchfork stage, yelling, cheering and tearing it to shreds.

I wonder if it's just a fling or if this long distance love affair will last.

http://globalgrind.com/hip-hop-cult...yment-greek-riotsphotos-x-video#ixzz1RT56hULg

[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

mondaynightraw wrote:
Complex: What’s the box like?

Tyler Craven: The box is a seven-foot by seven-foot room, with a wood floor and absolutely nothing in it. They give you a mattress. I wouldn’t even call it a mattress. It's like two inches thick. It’s a piece of foam that you sleep on. There’s a member of staff inside this tiny house and you’re segregated from the rest of the students. If you talk to any of the students outside, and the students outside respond, then they get put in there too. In a different one because they wouldn’t put two people in the same one. That would be too much entertainment for them. You’re in there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For 3 months 
30t6p3b.gif

Free Earl

That New Yorker article had me thinking he didn't even want to rap anymore come to find out the therapist's monitored his responses

wow that really sucks
frown.gif

FREE EARL  

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

mondaynightraw wrote:
Complex: What’s the box like?

Tyler Craven: The box is a seven-foot by seven-foot room, with a wood floor and absolutely nothing in it. They give you a mattress. I wouldn’t even call it a mattress. It's like two inches thick. It’s a piece of foam that you sleep on. There’s a member of staff inside this tiny house and you’re segregated from the rest of the students. If you talk to any of the students outside, and the students outside respond, then they get put in there too. In a different one because they wouldn’t put two people in the same one. That would be too much entertainment for them. You’re in there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For 3 months 
30t6p3b.gif

Free Earl

That New Yorker article had me thinking he didn't even want to rap anymore come to find out the therapist's monitored his responses

wow that really sucks
frown.gif

FREE EARL  

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Mike G
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tyler: "Hodgy you have any last words?"
Hodgy: " ... "
Tyler: "& there you have it."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ya nam sayin, ya nam saying, we just out here ya nam saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Mike G
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tyler: "Hodgy you have any last words?"
Hodgy: " ... "
Tyler: "& there you have it."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ya nam sayin, ya nam saying, we just out here ya nam saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What was Mike G saying?
laugh.gif

And after hearing I got a gun now, this is the 2nd time (64) that there live version was wayyy better than the studio.

What was Mike G saying?
laugh.gif

And after hearing I got a gun now, this is the 2nd time (64) that there live version was wayyy better than the studio.

Back
Top Bottom