*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Still cold but do you think the CDQ is gonna sound better becuz Fush The Police always sounds better live

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Really? 

I think Mike G is weak

Maybe I should listen to his tape again
reddened for emphasis
Listened again. Not sure what I heard the first time but Mike G is the %$@#. 
I stand corrected

I was about to delete his %$@# and Now I'm waiting for his next project.
He dropped a song called forest green awhile back that may be on his next mixtape. its probably on youtube but I'm lazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Really? 

I think Mike G is weak

Maybe I should listen to his tape again
reddened for emphasis
Listened again. Not sure what I heard the first time but Mike G is the %$@#. 
I stand corrected

I was about to delete his %$@# and Now I'm waiting for his next project.
He dropped a song called forest green awhile back that may be on his next mixtape. its probably on youtube but I'm lazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

man this thread fell off so hard
laugh.gif
Their buzz fell off also. I'm just waiting for that new mellowhype album to see if they can still hold my attention. Goblin was just terrible though and it changed my whole perspective of anything new that Tyler puts out.

laugh.gif
Their buzz fell off also. I'm just waiting for that new mellowhype album to see if they can still hold my attention. Goblin was just terrible though and it changed my whole perspective of anything new that Tyler puts out.

Originally Posted by vezon

laugh.gif
They're touring heavily right now and there are no new releases hence the lack of updates 

laugh.gif
They're touring heavily right now and there are no new releases hence the lack of updates 

laugh.gif

After listening to Goblin I find alot of tracks that just have him boring and too long (Fish: 7 min
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
) and the production could have been much better, he needs to take more notes from leftbrain. YelloWhite is pretty cool and I cant to listen to BlackenedWhite   

laugh.gif

After listening to Goblin I find alot of tracks that just have him boring and too long (Fish: 7 min
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
) and the production could have been much better, he needs to take more notes from leftbrain. YelloWhite is pretty cool and I cant to listen to BlackenedWhite   

Back
Top Bottom