*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

the slaughterhouse comment was the outlandish comment,,,,people still think they're nice after hearing that first album =/

Their first album was dope and way better than most of the stuff bein put out nowadays. I dont see how anybody could think it was wack unless you judge it off albums sold.

the slaughterhouse comment was the outlandish comment,,,,people still think they're nice after hearing that first album =/

Their first album was dope and way better than most of the stuff bein put out nowadays. I dont see how anybody could think it was wack unless you judge it off albums sold.

Originally Posted by carbon16

indifferent.gif
 son slaughter house sucks.......all them dudes have absolutely no flow just lyrics aint nobody outside the m16 camo jacket/lug boots/jan sport demographic checking for them 

indifferent.gif
 son slaughter house sucks.......all them dudes have absolutely no flow just lyrics aint nobody outside the m16 camo jacket/lug boots/jan sport demographic checking for them 

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

indifferent.gif
Anybody whos a fan of real hiphop can appreciate SH, you dont have to love or like em but there far from wack. This OFWGKTA music is dope too but alot of this other stuff bein put out is horrible and wont be around that long.

indifferent.gif
Anybody whos a fan of real hiphop can appreciate SH, you dont have to love or like em but there far from wack. This OFWGKTA music is dope too but alot of this other stuff bein put out is horrible and wont be around that long.

indifferent.gif

Brah...what the hell is real hip-hop anyways? If it's SH then you can have it.

indifferent.gif

Brah...what the hell is real hip-hop anyways? If it's SH then you can have it.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by tyisny

The next Wu-Tang.

Woah lets not jump 2 conclusions about these dudes u gotta let em grow. Plus Slaughterhouse is already in the lead for that role

See this is the kind of quotes im talking about...... people see a little raw talent and start making outlandish comments
How is this an outlandish comment? A collective of talented MC's who are all different in their own right but still dope with a de facto leader?
because they're not all "talented" and nowhere close to as good as the Wu.

The next Wu-Tang.

Woah lets not jump 2 conclusions about these dudes u gotta let em grow. Plus Slaughterhouse is already in the lead for that role

See this is the kind of quotes im talking about...... people see a little raw talent and start making outlandish comments
How is this an outlandish comment? A collective of talented MC's who are all different in their own right but still dope with a de facto leader?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

The next Wu-Tang.

Basically...they're closer to the Boot Camp Clik.

Tyler even kinda sounds like Rock.

The next Wu-Tang.

Originally Posted by PLVN

The next Wu-Tang.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

The next Wu-Tang.

indifferent.gif

Im not even a Wu fan but i have to respect the work they have done.... as a collective they might be the most loved ever in hiphop. They also have artist that have classic albums and at a point CONTROLLED hiphop. And have been remaining strong for the past 15 years they are a staple of hip hop, Their is no hip hop fan alive who doesnt know of Wu-Tang.

Now your comparing a group of teenagers who spit horror rap to onee of the biggest movements in hiphop history its disrespectful to Wu actually.

Sure they have some talent but i highly doubt 15 years from now people are going to love and be checking for anyone out of this group

Im not even a Wu fan but i have to respect the work they have done.... as a collective they might be the most loved ever in hiphop. They also have artist that have classic albums and at a point CONTROLLED hiphop. And have been remaining strong for the past 15 years they are a staple of hip hop, Their is no hip hop fan alive who doesnt know of Wu-Tang.

Now your comparing a group of teenagers who spit horror rap to onee of the biggest movements in hiphop history its disrespectful to Wu actually.

Sure they have some talent but i highly doubt 15 years from now people are going to love and be checking for anyone out of this group

But u can't act like U-God was a main cat in Wu, he was probably the worst out the crew(and he's not THAT bad)

I %%%# with these dudes heavy but I'm hesitant on calling them the next Wu-tang.

Only cause RZA is one of the greatest producers ever and Meth, Ghost, and Rae are 3 of the greatest MC's of all time.
That's without mentioning GZA, ODB, and INS.

I %%%# with Tyler heavy and his producing is %$%$%*$ dope and he has a great rap voice. he's destined for success
Earl is probably the best rapper out of the crew, he has a future too I think.
Domo and Mike G are kind of similar to me. I %%%# with them heavy but I don't think they'd every "blow".
MellowHype is dope.
the rest of them are just there, I %%%# with that Frank Ocean joint lightweight tho.

What I'm saying is I don't see em lasting as long as the Wu did (outside of Tyler and maybe Earl)

Back
Top Bottom