*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

But u can't act like U-God was a main cat in Wu, he was probably the worst out the crew(and he's not THAT bad)

I %%%# with these dudes heavy but I'm hesitant on calling them the next Wu-tang.

Only cause RZA is one of the greatest producers ever and Meth, Ghost, and Rae are 3 of the greatest MC's of all time.
That's without mentioning GZA, ODB, and INS.

I %%%# with Tyler heavy and his producing is %$%$%*$ dope and he has a great rap voice. he's destined for success
Earl is probably the best rapper out of the crew, he has a future too I think.
Domo and Mike G are kind of similar to me. I %%%# with them heavy but I don't think they'd every "blow".
MellowHype is dope.
the rest of them are just there, I %%%# with that Frank Ocean joint lightweight tho.

What I'm saying is I don't see em lasting as long as the Wu did (outside of Tyler and maybe Earl)

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by carbon16

The next Wu-Tang.

Woah lets not jump 2 conclusions about these dudes u gotta let em grow. Plus Slaughterhouse is already in the lead for that role

See this is the kind of quotes im talking about...... people see a little raw talent and start making outlandish comments
How is this an outlandish comment? A collective of talented MC's who are all different in their own right but still dope with a de facto leader?
because they're not all "talented" and nowhere close to as good as the Wu.

Basically...they're closer to the Boot Camp Clik.

Tyler even kinda sounds like Rock.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
don't EVEN act like he don't got a voice that make's him sound like Rock's little brother.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by Nako XL

The next Wu-Tang.

Woah lets not jump 2 conclusions about these dudes u gotta let em grow. Plus Slaughterhouse is already in the lead for that role

See this is the kind of quotes im talking about...... people see a little raw talent and start making outlandish comments
How is this an outlandish comment? A collective of talented MC's who are all different in their own right but still dope with a de facto leader?
because they're not all "talented" and nowhere close to as good as the Wu.

Basically...they're closer to the Boot Camp Clik.

Tyler even kinda sounds like Rock.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
don't EVEN act like he don't got a voice that make's him sound like Rock's little brother.

First thing i ever saw and checked for was that Tyler video posted a few pages ago. I clicked outta that with the quickness. 
indifferent.gif
what type of nasty $+*% is this?

Someone put me on some of they good stuff.

First thing i ever saw and checked for was that Tyler video posted a few pages ago. I clicked outta that with the quickness. 
indifferent.gif
what type of nasty $+*% is this?

? for those who listen to this but criticize mainstream rappers or generic rappers who just talk about guns,drugs, money etc

I would imagine that people issues with these kind of rappers is the fact that your getting no substance, no real emotions or truth from the records. Now ive listened to a few of these guys tracks and as far as actual rapping ability they are pretty decent.... however the content just seems to be "typical" teenage misfit im mad at the world so im going to offend everyone music.

So what exactly makes you guys consider these guys so creative and refreshing? sure their subject matter is like no other artist right now but how exactly does this make them any better musically than A lot of these same guys i see many people in here bash.

There is still no real meaning behind their music, they arent telling amazing stories or bringing a unique point of view towards rap...... in essence from what i've heard they are another set of artist who try their hardest to stay away from the norm and just spew alot of lines for shock value. The fact that Lupe, Kanye, & mos have cosigned this has gave them immense attention and it just all seems a lil too forced for me. 

ONCE Again they have rap talent and i must say their performance on fallon did what it was suppose to do and entertain me. So this sint a hate post or anything but just someone who doesnt really see the mass appeal of their movement asking WHAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE ABOUT THEIR MUSIC

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG 

? for those who listen to this but criticize mainstream rappers or generic rappers who just talk about guns,drugs, money etc

I would imagine that people issues with these kind of rappers is the fact that your getting no substance, no real emotions or truth from the records. Now ive listened to a few of these guys tracks and as far as actual rapping ability they are pretty decent.... however the content just seems to be "typical" teenage misfit im mad at the world so im going to offend everyone music.

So what exactly makes you guys consider these guys so creative and refreshing? sure their subject matter is like no other artist right now but how exactly does this make them any better musically than A lot of these same guys i see many people in here bash.

There is still no real meaning behind their music, they arent telling amazing stories or bringing a unique point of view towards rap...... in essence from what i've heard they are another set of artist who try their hardest to stay away from the norm and just spew alot of lines for shock value. The fact that Lupe, Kanye, & mos have cosigned this has gave them immense attention and it just all seems a lil too forced for me. 

ONCE Again they have rap talent and i must say their performance on fallon did what it was suppose to do and entertain me. So this sint a hate post or anything but just someone who doesnt really see the mass appeal of their movement asking WHAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE ABOUT THEIR MUSIC

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG 

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

the slaughterhouse comment was the outlandish comment,,,,people still think they're nice after hearing that first album =/

Their first album was dope and way better than most of the stuff bein put out nowadays. I dont see how anybody could think it was wack unless you judge it off albums sold.

indifferent.gif
 son slaughter house sucks.......all them dudes have absolutely no flow just lyrics aint nobody outside the m16 camo jacket/lug boots/jan sport demographic checking for them 
Anybody whos a fan of real hiphop can appreciate SH, you dont have to love or like em but there far from wack. This OFWGKTA music is dope too but alot of this other stuff bein put out is horrible and wont be around that long.

Brah...what the hell is real hip-hop anyways? If it's SH then you can have it.

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

the slaughterhouse comment was the outlandish comment,,,,people still think they're nice after hearing that first album =/

Their first album was dope and way better than most of the stuff bein put out nowadays. I dont see how anybody could think it was wack unless you judge it off albums sold.

indifferent.gif
 son slaughter house sucks.......all them dudes have absolutely no flow just lyrics aint nobody outside the m16 camo jacket/lug boots/jan sport demographic checking for them 
Anybody whos a fan of real hiphop can appreciate SH, you dont have to love or like em but there far from wack. This OFWGKTA music is dope too but alot of this other stuff bein put out is horrible and wont be around that long.

Brah...what the hell is real hip-hop anyways? If it's SH then you can have it.

I respect their goals and creativity, but it's something that won't make it on the iPod. It's good for hip hop. Crazy concepts though. I'm 23 now as well, maybe if I was 14-15, I'd be interested.

I respect their goals and creativity, but it's something that won't make it on the iPod. It's good for hip hop. Crazy concepts though. I'm 23 now as well, maybe if I was 14-15, I'd be interested.

Nah bruh...these cats aint even close to that level. Wu Tang is wisdom...these !$*$!! are profiting off their nonsense/ignorance....imitating our homie Lil B pretty much. Its ok cause thats their 'niche' and its kinda different, but it's ain't nothing we've never seen before.

Nah bruh...these cats aint even close to that level. Wu Tang is wisdom...these !$*$!! are profiting off their nonsense/ignorance....imitating our homie Lil B pretty much. Its ok cause thats their 'niche' and its kinda different, but it's ain't nothing we've never seen before.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

HOOOOOOOOOLD UP.

so you really don't think these kids know what they're doing?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

HOOOOOOOOOLD UP.

so you really don't think these kids know what they're doing?

It's really amazing and mind boggling that we can consistently listen to music that does nothing but perpetuate the same ol typical stereotypes of black men...but can't stomach Tyler. It makes no sense to me. You have no problem with Waka or Gucci leaving a "whole house dead" but Tyler hangs himself in a video and it's too much. Interesting that when Eminem was on this $!%@ back in 97...the Hip hop community embraced it...and it was the media who turned their noses up about his "controversial" music. Nowadays it's almost vice versa. 
.imitating our homie Lil B pretty much

Not even in the slightest.

It's really amazing and mind boggling that we can consistently listen to music that does nothing but perpetuate the same ol typical stereotypes of black men...but can't stomach Tyler. It makes no sense to me. You have no problem with Waka or Gucci leaving a "whole house dead" but Tyler hangs himself in a video and it's too much. Interesting that when Eminem was on this $!%@ back in 97...the Hip hop community embraced it...and it was the media who turned their noses up about his "controversial" music. Nowadays it's almost vice versa. 
.imitating our homie Lil B pretty much

Not even in the slightest.

their buzz is pickin like crazy, much respect
pimp.gif

idk why OF fans get so butt-hurt when people dont like them tho, calm down.

their buzz is pickin like crazy, much respect
pimp.gif

idk why OF fans get so butt-hurt when people dont like them tho, calm down.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

indifferent.gif
what type of nasty *%@$ is this?

I downloaded Tyler's first album off the strength of this thread and I was like %%* is this mess. It is beyond my understanding why anyone would listen to his material. I decided to give the group another try and I downloaded Frank Ocean's album and I was surprised how great it is. IMO Tyler is just over the top and just too much.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

indifferent.gif
what type of nasty *%@$ is this?

I downloaded Tyler's first album off the strength of this thread and I was like %%* is this mess. It is beyond my understanding why anyone would listen to his material. I decided to give the group another try and I downloaded Frank Ocean's album and I was surprised how great it is. IMO Tyler is just over the top and just too much.

Back
Top Bottom