*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Damn WTH was Tyler doing at the Toro y Moi show at the Troubadour?? Seemed like only the security guard and the white chick he was with knew who he was...... I would understand if frank ocean was there...... maybe he was..... i was too twisted.

Toro remixed "French" (and did it right), so I'm sure they're cool with each other. And Tyler's got a good taste in music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Damn WTH was Tyler doing at the Toro y Moi show at the Troubadour?? Seemed like only the security guard and the white chick he was with knew who he was...... I would understand if frank ocean was there...... maybe he was..... i was too twisted.

Toro remixed "French" (and did it right), so I'm sure they're cool with each other. And Tyler's got a good taste in music
pimp.gif

Earl's album goes so $!@#!@+ hard. Dude was barely 16 when he made this?
eek.gif

Earl's album goes so $!@#!@+ hard. Dude was barely 16 when he made this?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Don't wanna go thru 47 pages, what tapes should I DL?

Both Mellowhype tapes.

People sleep on these, easily the best tapes of the group. But Ill admit Earl's Album is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Don't wanna go thru 47 pages, what tapes should I DL?

Both Mellowhype tapes.

People sleep on these, easily the best tapes of the group. But Ill admit Earl's Album is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Name something out right now better than Yonkers...I'll wait

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They can't. This is the first time in a while I said "wow." after hearing a song. Played Yonkers at least 20+ times today

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Wow...I can't stop playing/watching Yonkers for some reason.

- yo! my little cousin sent me a link to Yonkers yesterday........played it 5 times yesterday and already got it on repeat this am.

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Name something out right now better than Yonkers...I'll wait

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They can't. This is the first time in a while I said "wow." after hearing a song. Played Yonkers at least 20+ times today

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Wow...I can't stop playing/watching Yonkers for some reason.

- yo! my little cousin sent me a link to Yonkers yesterday........played it 5 times yesterday and already got it on repeat this am.

I @*+% with these dude. Diverse assortment of music. Took me a minute to give all of their stuff a chance. This broad tried to put me on to them last year but I brushed it off. Earl is
sick.gif
 and both Mellowhype types are 
pimp.gif
. Production is good as well. 

I @*+% with these dude. Diverse assortment of music. Took me a minute to give all of their stuff a chance. This broad tried to put me on to them last year but I brushed it off. Earl is
sick.gif
 and both Mellowhype types are 
pimp.gif
. Production is good as well. 

Back
Top Bottom