*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Is OFWGKTA offensive? Yes, but they’re also undeniably funny, sad, and, somehow, devoid of moral gravity in a way that’s both silly and nearly surreal. One friend of mine has referred to OFWGKTA’s lyrics as coming from an unformed “girls are gross

Is OFWGKTA offensive? Yes, but they’re also undeniably funny, sad, and, somehow, devoid of moral gravity in a way that’s both silly and nearly surreal. One friend of mine has referred to OFWGKTA’s lyrics as coming from an unformed “girls are gross

that's the best interview from Tyler, you really see the industry getting to him or him letting his vulnerable side in and not BSin and giving off craziness as defense mechanism

respect for that

that's the best interview from Tyler, you really see the industry getting to him or him letting his vulnerable side in and not BSin and giving off craziness as defense mechanism

respect for that

Cool interview with Tyler... Good to see him doing a serious interview for once.
laugh.gif

Good to see his point of view on things though...

Cool interview with Tyler... Good to see him doing a serious interview for once.
laugh.gif

Good to see his point of view on things though...

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I got one of my boys who's an up and coming producer and he's been sending out some of his beats to people in the industry and here's what happened when wolf haley responded

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ how these dudes are already douchebags when they haven't even achieved anything major yet.

That's why I only #**+ with the dude Frank Ocean
pimp.gif

I got one of my boys who's an up and coming producer and he's been sending out some of his beats to people in the industry and here's what happened when wolf haley responded

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ how these dudes are already douchebags when they haven't even achieved anything major yet.

That's why I only #**+ with the dude Frank Ocean
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom