*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
@ how these dudes are already douchebags when they haven't even achieved anything major yet.

That's why I only #**+ with the dude Frank Ocean
pimp.gif
You and your boy are both morons. 

indifferent.gif
What cause I don't like how these dudes act? I've never said that they're not talented but they gotta learn to be a humble.

Tyler seems to be real stuck up and on twitter talking about not wiping his *!+ and all sorts of disgusting !@$+
sick.gif

Again, refer to my first response. 

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
@ how these dudes are already douchebags when they haven't even achieved anything major yet.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
What cause I don't like how these dudes act? I've never said that they're not talented but they gotta learn to be a humble.

Tyler seems to be real stuck up and on twitter talking about not wiping his *!+ and all sorts of disgusting !@$+
sick.gif

How do those twitter posts make him stuck up?
roll.gif

I'll admit his tweets are a little OD at times, and it seems like he's trying to hard, but how do those equate to being stuck up?

And pretty sure if you tried to send beats to any higher up rapper they would say something similar or completely ignore you. Get over it.

roll.gif

I'll admit his tweets are a little OD at times, and it seems like he's trying to hard, but how do those equate to being stuck up?

And pretty sure if you tried to send beats to any higher up rapper they would say something similar or completely ignore you. Get over it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

I'm not talking bout his twitter posts, I'm talking about his interviews and other experiences people have had.

I don't even care about that,that's my friend not me. I just found it funny
laugh.gif

Cool

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

I'm not talking bout his twitter posts, I'm talking about his interviews and other experiences people have had.

I don't even care about that,that's my friend not me. I just found it funny
laugh.gif

Cool

Rolaholic wrote:
I got one of my boys who's an up and coming producer and he's been sending out some of his beats to people in the industry and here's what happened when wolf haley responded

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
I got one of my boys who's an up and coming producer and he's been sending out some of his beats to people in the industry and here's what happened when wolf haley responded

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

He got this far on his own without collaborating with anyone, why would he work with your boy? Dude sounds like he's just trying to ride the next man's wave.
He didn't deny this tho, hence the second response. Anyways, I agree with dude. Tyler is the front man of Odd Future, but dudes ego is overblown beyond belief, but it's cool tho, to a certain extent. He did work on his $!$% of a hot minute now and he is finally receiving the rewards of his hard work. It ain't hard to see how stuck up dude(s) act half of the time and if you choose to deny this, then you are a die hard fan.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

He got this far on his own without collaborating with anyone, why would he work with your boy? Dude sounds like he's just trying to ride the next man's wave.
He didn't deny this tho, hence the second response. Anyways, I agree with dude. Tyler is the front man of Odd Future, but dudes ego is overblown beyond belief, but it's cool tho, to a certain extent. He did work on his $!$% of a hot minute now and he is finally receiving the rewards of his hard work. It ain't hard to see how stuck up dude(s) act half of the time and if you choose to deny this, then you are a die hard fan.

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Tylers actually real chill... chopped it  up with him after the Santos Show. 

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Tylers actually real chill... chopped it  up with him after the Santos Show. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Tyler sonned the %%+* outta ya boy
laugh.gif
but that wasn't called for, this is the same dude that rants on everysong about blogs that wouldn't give him a chance but then you turn around and be a douche to a up and comer? I used to think the whole douche persona was a act they put up to portray the villian role to the public, but this right here shows that this kid needs slow his role, i mean even Kanye waited till he dropped a classic before he became a divo  

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Tyler sonned the %%+* outta ya boy
laugh.gif
but that wasn't called for, this is the same dude that rants on everysong about blogs that wouldn't give him a chance but then you turn around and be a douche to a up and comer? I used to think the whole douche persona was a act they put up to portray the villian role to the public, but this right here shows that this kid needs slow his role, i mean even Kanye waited till he dropped a classic before he became a divo  

LOL. I knew this would happen. The rapper that doesnt give a %%%* gets fans who love that he doesn't give a %%%*. Then get mad when they figure out he really doesn't give a %%%*
laugh.gif

LOL. I knew this would happen. The rapper that doesnt give a %%%* gets fans who love that he doesn't give a %%%*. Then get mad when they figure out he really doesn't give a %%%*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom