*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Sandwitches instrumental?
ohwell.gif

I dont think they ever release instrumentals, so you might have to wait til somebody remakes it i suppose

I dont think they ever release instrumentals, so you might have to wait til somebody remakes it i suppose

posted this in the earl thread but damn this is fire...some unreleased stuff from back when he went as sly

sick.gif

posted this in the earl thread but damn this is fire...some unreleased stuff from back when he went as sly

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

LOL. I knew this would happen. The rapper that doesnt give a %%%* gets fans who love that he doesn't give a %%%*. Then get mad when they figure out he really doesn't give a %%%*
laugh.gif

ito.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

LOL. I knew this would happen. The rapper that doesnt give a %%%* gets fans who love that he doesn't give a %%%*. Then get mad when they figure out he really doesn't give a %%%*
laugh.gif

ito.

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

I been on these dudes for a while maybe 3 years, Tyler used to always chat with my best friend as my friend is a producer as well. They have some dope stuff i thought it was cool that Tyler's new album was on the MTV website for one of the most anticipated albums don't know when it drops though.

No *$+$
laugh.gif
. I've been listening to them for about the same amount of time and I am surprised at how big they've gotten within the last couple of months. I'm happy for them though.

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

I been on these dudes for a while maybe 3 years, Tyler used to always chat with my best friend as my friend is a producer as well. They have some dope stuff i thought it was cool that Tyler's new album was on the MTV website for one of the most anticipated albums don't know when it drops though.

No *$+$
laugh.gif
. I've been listening to them for about the same amount of time and I am surprised at how big they've gotten within the last couple of months. I'm happy for them though.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

This #*%%! Earl
pimp.gif
. Sucks cause he's the only OF member I mess with other than Tyler. He needs justice, someone free that little man and inform him that he and his crew are famous
tired.gif

Don't sleep on Mike G. 

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

This #*%%! Earl
pimp.gif
. Sucks cause he's the only OF member I mess with other than Tyler. He needs justice, someone free that little man and inform him that he and his crew are famous
tired.gif

Don't sleep on Mike G. 

Back
Top Bottom