*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by doosta45

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I've had this on repeat as of late, the beat is nasty
pimp.gif

Dude was a OF stan until tyler $%^# on him...

Tyler won't last long either, it's only a matter of time before he says the wrong thing about the right person and gets handled accordingly.

Tyler won't last long either, it's only a matter of time before he says the wrong thing about the right person and gets handled accordingly.

I Like the group... but i especially like the Journey and the 5echelon joint... they beats are whats drawing me in... even if some are offbeat... its still raw ya know?

I Like the group... but i especially like the Journey and the 5echelon joint... they beats are whats drawing me in... even if some are offbeat... its still raw ya know?

Anyone else about to unfollow Tyler's twitter... ? it's just too much. He's trying way too hard to be funny... and it's never funny.

Anyone else about to unfollow Tyler's twitter... ? it's just too much. He's trying way too hard to be funny... and it's never funny.

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

i got their stuff last night and it was pretty good. actually all of oddfuture's stuff is pretty good. i thought they were going to be on some lil b steez, but they made a fan out of me.

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

i got their stuff last night and it was pretty good. actually all of oddfuture's stuff is pretty good. i thought they were going to be on some lil b steez, but they made a fan out of me.

at first I was like
indifferent.gif
cause of their message

then I was like :/ cause of wave they are building

now I'm like
pimp.gif
cause I gave them a chance and I see (hear) that they are actually really good

Like dude said up there ^ they are really raw, and have work to be done... If Tyler doesnt tighten up and get it together he may be the demise of the group cause they are going every which way right now. I really hope he doesnt even respond to dude in a diss track cause that alone would be a diss in itself

at first I was like
indifferent.gif
cause of their message

then I was like :/ cause of wave they are building

now I'm like
pimp.gif
cause I gave them a chance and I see (hear) that they are actually really good

Like dude said up there ^ they are really raw, and have work to be done... If Tyler doesnt tighten up and get it together he may be the demise of the group cause they are going every which way right now. I really hope he doesnt even respond to dude in a diss track cause that alone would be a diss in itself

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I think the same thing, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I think the same thing, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom