Official Oklahoma City Thunder OFFSEASON 2013-2014 Thread **NEW TEAM,

I'm just glad we got out of this game with a win.. So many things that I just shock my head about..

I mean I know Westbrook getting those 2 fouls kinda threw a wrench in what brooks usually does, but he played the match ups really well last game.. And Jesus how did we let them out rebound us sooooooo badly...

Anyways, like I said I'm just glad we got out with the win... On to the next one.. And dear league, please no more Dan Crawford for the next game

i think this series is going to make me completely lose the love i once had for james harden..

we had such a beautiful thing
frown.gif
.. now he's going go on that list of players that you hate their guts when they're on the team playing against you, but would love them if they played for your team (like noah and KG)

Last edited:
I still root for him. The whole looking for contact thing gets annoying (even when he was a Thunderer), but I like his game. They are just vastly overmatched against us when we are clicking. That heso into the dunk play was ridiculous, then he hit Thabo with a change of direction crossover that almost dropped him but they didn't score off of it.

^ i love his game.. i mean hell, if it's working why fix it.. i mean he did get 20 free throw attempts out of it

but having to play agaisnt him for however long this series lasts is just annoying..

Hey_

I still root for James as well,

just not when he plays the Thunder.

And then I remember all the "sacrifice" and "a dynasty is being built here" talk...

Julius F. Wrek

yuppppppp.. thank god it's not an ACL or MCL..

well daniel orton.. hasheem thabeet.. hell perkins.. hopefully one of yall know what to do

Hey_

All I hope is that Reggie plays more minutes than Dfish.

And DeAndre Liggins better see some time in this series.

Julius F. Wrek

Will be at game 3, maybe game 4 if I can change my return flight. I have to buy a new Westbrook jersey though, mine got destroyed

Wow, HOU really had no real chance. Might as well try something like this. It was an unneeded, dumbass play, by a never gonna be anything player. They should suspend and fine him for that.

Your post was stupid.

Insinuating he tried to hurt Russell to gain an advantage in the series? C'mon man. You can't believe that. Players go for steals on those kinds of plays all the time. Russell stuck his leg out because he wasn't expecting it. Injuries happen.

Back
Top Bottom