Official Oklahoma City Thunder OFFSEASON 2013-2014 Thread **NEW TEAM,

They're all the same size, I think L's or either XLs. I haven't seen them, they sent them to my mom's house.

I hope they are L's
laugh.gif

Yea, problem is at this point who else is going to take him? He'll probably end up staying for the MLE or something.

By the way, the shirts suck. They're the old "Team is Community" white ones and they're all XLs

Brooks really has no clue what the hell he is doing..

Nick was playing well, in the whole 7 mins he got.. and of course he doesn't get any burn in the 2nd half

And of course Perkins was getting abused in the pick n roll because he was/Is too slow to get back to his man.. And of course Perkins plays way too much in the 3rd

And how does liggins get 18 mins but we can't find time for brewer or lamb.. Seriously dude would have been benched after that asinine play he made before the end of the half

And did he even try playing collison and ibaka together at any point tonight

If the rockets are going focus so much on Durant.. He needs to have Jackson on fish drive, draw in Asik.. Have ibaka and/or collison positioned on the baseline for the kick and dunk.. Or if Asik doesn't go to cut of Jackson or fish, then they should have an open layup

Last edited:
At least focus on the positive.. We probably won't resign Martin..

And there is a distinct possibility that brooks gets fired

At least  k-mart is looking more aggressive tonight and hitting some shots to start early

It seems to me in the season series we trapped him hard on the PnR's like the heat did but haven't seen us really pressure him. The Thunder defenders are really scared of his drive. We can't let him dictate where he wants to go.

Hey_

Brooks didn't play Perk in the second half...

It was beautiful.

Julius F. Wrek

Thank Jesus..

I owe fish an apology, he was great for us this series.. But when I saw the type of calls Houston was getting i figured he could be solid for us with that same type of stuff.. Also why brooks needed to play collison more

Needed guys who could get those sneaky charges on all of Houston's drives.. Also needed someone who would flop whenever harden would initiate contact with the defender

Hey_

Yeah, as much as I usually rag on FIsher,

he was great the last two games.

On another note, I wish PJIII was good enough to play defense at an NBA level,

matches up better than Serge.

Julius F. Wrek

PJ3 would be good, or confident, enough if Brooks had ever developed him by giving them pt during the season. And game 1 of next series vs the Grizzlies is tomorrow at noon, basically 37 hr turnaround.

Good series OKC fans. The magic ran out on us, and KDs supporting cast realized they had to help him out for once. KD and Ibaka are my dudes, but unfortunately I can't root any team on going forward that has Derek Fisher on it.

Hey_

Good series OKC fans. The magic ran out on us, and KDs supporting cast realized they had to help him out for once. KD and Ibaka are my dudes, but unfortunately I can't root any team on going forward that has Derek Fisher on it.

Good series bruh.

I'm sure the Rockets franchise will do some great things in free agency this off season.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

I'm gonna need Serge to pump fake and drive,

just once.

Bruh gotta mix it up.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

KD: "Of course everyone's going to panic because we lost the game, but that's not what we're going to do here."

R. Jackson taking responsibility: "I let my guy go one assist shy of a triple-double. You don't have to look too far why we lost tonight."

I like it.

Julius F. Wrek

And defending. That's why you can kind of live with his slumping. But 1 dimensional *** dudes like KMart and Perk, if you aren't scoring and you aren't defending, what are you doing?

Hey_

I know man.

Reggie is asserting himself tonight, which is good to see.

He's got to get to the basket consistently.

Julius F. Wrek

That's why a part of me wants OKC to lose this round. It'll in the books as a step backwards and they'll have to make changes

Back
Top Bottom