Official Oklahoma City Thunder OFFSEASON 2013-2014 Thread **NEW TEAM,

And Perkins best game as well
laugh.gif

I wish we could play the Suns every night. By the way went to House of Hoops today at Penn, they got all the KD 5s and gear minus the BHMs.

The KD 5s look nice, I might pick up a pair at the Nike ES if i ever need some shoes to hoop in.

Here's pics I took tonight at the mall of them and some of the clothes
I don't know why Gortat sucks against us, he only took 1 shot last game and I think only has 1 up to this point tonight. It makes it hard for me to sell my Perkins + Maynor for Gortat + S. Brown idea on Dailythunder

damn they got a ton of KD gear. Looks like our starters are sitting the fourth again. Too bad Lamb is hurt he would get a ton of garbage time right now

Yep, that's 4 straight games of resting the starters. That would have been huge for him. I hate to say it, but Perry kind of sucks right now. I love when he dunks though, but that's all he has at this point.

Hey_

I chose to watch the return episode of The Walking Dead instead of the game tonight.

I noticed Somebody mentioned Serge on Royce's twitter stream,

did he do something nasty?

Julius F. Wrek

One of them nights :smh:

I feel like the thunder stoop to the level of the competition instead of just railing them from start to finish

Hey_

I missed most of the game watching the Blazers at Heat,

what went wrong tonight?

To me, I saw a lethargic defense and no effort on the boards.

Julius F. Wrek

Depressing *** game fellas. Give credit to them though, Lebron is on a unbelievable roll right now.

Back
Top Bottom