Official Oklahoma City Thunder Offseason Thread

You guys don't need to make drastic changes. Only need a few minor tweaks here and there.

If you can add a key free agent, this team will automatically be on pace to win at least 5 more games.
A solid backup point guard is what this team needs as well.

Nick Collision should be given the pink slip. Other than that, this team will be really scary good for the next few years.

i don't advocate major changes.. just saying that the pieces are there for presti to make moves..

if maynor isn't traded, than that is our backup PG right there..

i think the thunder's only real need is low post scoring.. the ideal situaiton would be to get chris bosh.. but i think kevin love would be a great fit with the team

No one believed Ibaka would have been such a big factor except for me
smh.gif
smh.gif

And Thabo should not be traded, same with Maynor. they're cheap, and can do whats asked of them.

Honestly, if these guys can someone get Cole Aldrich, thats just straight filthy.

Etan Thomas is off the books now, as is Nenad Krstic, Matt Harpring's contract, Kevin Ollie, and Earl Watson's contract.

I don't like Kevin Love. I need more defensively and in terms of size and athleticism. I've seen him in person, I don't care what he is listed at, he isn't even taller than Jeff Green.

I wonder what it takes to steal Javale McGee from Washington.

Brendan Haywood is still the top FA center acquisition target IMO since Camby is off the market.

Erick Dampier wouldn't be terrible even. He does "little things" perfectly that would help this time like offensive rebounds, sets the best screens, and is still a good post defender.

Speaking of x Mavs to fill out the roster, Marquis Daniels and Josh Howard both also expire this offseason. Tony Allen does as well.

Kwame Brown, Ben Wallace, Channing Frye (has a cheap PO), maybe even Big Z and/or Shaquille O"Neal are also out there too.

Kristic will more than likely exercise his player option so he's not off the books just yet

Oh yea, my source didn't show it an option. We have to @@$# with all of the clocks in his life and try to trick him into pulling an "Anthony Carter."

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Oh yea, my source didn't show it an option. We have to @@$# with all of the clocks in his life and try to trick him into pulling an "Anthony Carter."

laugh.gif

Who are the other draft picks we own from?

--Hats off to the Thunder for a great season and a great series.
--These dudes only gonna get better from here. Scary.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

laugh.gif

turned Kurt Thomas into 2 lottery picks

By the way, I got something interesting coming up next week. I guess it's a weekend event, because I believe it starts on the 13th but all the season ticket holders get together at Ford Center and meet your ticket rep to move into different seats. Thunder players, usually Etan Thomas who I hear is actually a great guy, always show up at these types of things

Originally Posted by chr1scross

laugh.gif

turned Kurt Thomas into 2 lottery picks

By the way, I got something interesting coming up next week. I guess it's a weekend event, because I believe it starts on the 13th but all the season ticket holders get together at Ford Center and meet your ticket rep to move into different seats. Thunder players, usually Etan Thomas who I hear is actually a great guy, always show up at these types of things

have fun my du
pimp.gif

maybe you can convince Kristic to opt out
laugh.gif

DatZ, i dont see why you wouldnt want Klove on this team.

Put him with Ibaka, he'll be at his natural position, and the amount of hustle they'll bring is
pimp.gif

You get to move Green to the 6th man position, where he can play the 3 where he excels when Durant is on the bench and etc., i dont see why you wouldnt like that. the thing is, Minny would never move him.

Originally Posted by BangDak

DatZ, i dont see why you wouldnt want Klove on this team.

Put him with Ibaka, he'll be at his natural position, and the amount of hustle they'll bring is
pimp.gif

You get to move Green to the 6th man position, where he can play the 3 where he excels when Durant is on the bench and etc., i dont see why you wouldnt like that. the thing is, Minny would never move him.
Durant plays 40+ mpg anyways, he's rarely on the bench. but with Kevin Love, I'd just like more athleticism and defense from any bigs we bring in. Not to mention, he's not really that big anyways. Dude is like 6'9 at best, he's literally shorter than Jeff Green. So we would still be undersized and he lacks the length or athleticism to make up for it.

They changed the ticket thing to June and it seems like ti's individual appointments so no chance of me running into a Thunder now

It's June 13th. I'm going to try to move into the 113 section, which is adjacent to the visitor's bench. In terms of resell value, that'll be worth more than being near the Thunder's bench, particularly when it comes to the marquee high markup games like LA, CLE, etc. I hope the Thunder girls or somebody are there.

The Thunder have drafted Eric Bledsoe for the Clippers and will receive a future first round pick in return.

Via Chad Ford/ESPN

Thank you OKC!
Nice doing business with you 
27xkvbn.gif

^ yup..

it's amazing how much better sam presti is at his job than all those other GMs out there (which scares me since i know paul allen is going to make that godfather offer)

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

The Thunder have drafted Eric Bledsoe for the Clippers and will receive a future first round pick in return.

Via Chad Ford/ESPN
Thank you OKC!
Nice doing business with you 
27xkvbn.gif

Congrats to OKC for having the #1 pick in 20_ _.

I don't know either but anytime the Clippers offer you a first rd pick, you take it. They're always in the lottery

Back
Top Bottom