Official OVO x JB Thread

As soon as i saw the restock i went an checked my order from first drop, ***** still comfirmed and says thank you so im happy as a MF right now. Restocks are usually cancelled orders.

Taking Ls on all the restock app. That's what I get for having to sleep for a job. Maybe the cancels will cancel on restock! [emoji]128527[/emoji] haha congrats for those who copped at 2am lol

Would anyone find it suspicious if two different ebay accounts used the same "reservation email" screen shot as their ad for these?

laugh.gif
, but I feel you...

Heated I missed the restock.  Was knocked out last night though.  My OVO x Jordan t-shirt collection continues to grow at roughly 2 shirts per drop and my shoe collection remains at zero (got the white slides though! lol).

Probably going to cop the black 10s.  Seem like the easiest to wear often and maintain plus a great resale price at the moment. 

Can anyone comment on how the Jordan OVO hoodie and sweatpants fit? Do they run snug or true to size? I'm usually a size medium in Nike sweats and wear a medium for tech fleece pants. But for the last Jordan OVO release, I had to do a large for the t shirt because the medium was snug fitting. 

Can anyone comment on how the Jordan OVO hoodie and sweatpants fit? Do they run snug or true to size? I'm usually a size medium in Nike sweats and wear a medium for tech fleece pants. But for the last Jordan OVO release, I had to do a large for the t shirt because the medium was snug fitting. 

From my experience they fit snug. Had to send my 2xl back for the same reason in hoody and pants. T-shirts are snug to where I can deal with. Sweatpants not so much

From my experience they fit snug. Had to send my 2xl back for the same reason in hoody and pants. T-shirts are snug to where I can deal with. Sweatpants not so much
Thanks for the response. I got a size medium in the OVO Hoodie and sweat pants and hopefully they fit similar to my size medium tech fleece pants. If they're too tight then I'll send them back.

Thanks for the response. I got a size medium in the OVO Hoodie and sweat pants and hopefully they fit similar to my size medium tech fleece pants. If they're too tight then I'll send them back.
Just look at videos or pics of Drake wearing em. They're suffocating

Just got shipping confirmation from OVO online store and should be here tomorrow! I'm still waiting shipment from YS for them yeezys from last week smh.

Congrats to yall who have copped! I'm still mad because it looks like this release work for continental US only!

Back
Top Bottom