Official OVO x JB Thread

So as I said, I got the call from NYC oVo on Friday at 5:30pm. When I entered, I asked the dude how long I had to pick up, he said 48 hours (I thought that meant from Saturday). So I'm in Miami when they call me - the lady on the phone says you won, pickup by Sunday before 6pm. I explain to her that I thought I had until Monday. No. Can my sister pick them up? No. Ok cool. (No cost for me to change the flight). So I land back in NY 3pm Sunday. Head over to the flagship. Get to skip line if you're a raffle winner. So I go and give my ticket and ID - they go to the back and come back empty handed. "You sure you got a call??" At this point I'm like - don't do this. So I'm like yes. "A woman called me at 5:30 Friday." I show them the call log and the number - thank God I didn't clear that thang. So they go and find a woman..she's looking at the sheet that DID NOT have my name on it....."hmmm you said you were out of town?" "Yes. And you told me to be here before 6pm Sunday aaaand here I am." She's like, hold on. They all go in the back and come out with my size. Not sure what was happening back there but I'm happy to have my pair safe and sound.

Apologies for the essay. Shout out to all who copped.

lol what a heart attack

not sure why they even bother asking "you sure you got a call?" I mean as if you gonna say "oh nah you're right, I didn't get called haha, I was just trying my luck"

Exactly! Yes. Yes I'm sure I didn't roll up in here with my suitcase, straight out the airport for the ambiance.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the GOAT app has two listings for the black Ovo 12s?
One code is 456963090 and the other is 873864032

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the GOAT app has two listings for the black Ovo 12s?
One code is 456963090 and the other is 873864032

I'm assuming to differentiate the previously un-released sample version & the one that released yesterday. Hope that helps.

PO

Damn I hit manually using restocks. Didn't even have my info on autofill so I had to input everything but still copped.

Soooo damn close I had my size carted and checkout

hit order and said payment transaction timed out

put my CC in again it said the same thing like 3 time trying to hit the last button till it was cart jacked

Pissed right now! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Soooo damn close I had my size carted and checkout

hit order and said payment transaction timed out

put my CC in again it said the same thing like 3 time trying to hit the last button till it was cart jacked

Pissed right now! :lol:  
You couldn't cop then? I almost hit on sz. 10 and CC authorization timed out then second time around, done, inventory issues. Had just woke up to it.

You couldn't cop then? I almost hit on sz. 10 and CC authorization timed out then second time around, done, inventory issues. Had just woke up to it.
What is that???? Timed out

like how is it timed out when I just entered n hit order??

My CC is Autofilled on my CPU 

don't make sense  
mean.gif

What is that???? Timed out

like how is it timed out when I just entered n hit order??

My CC is Autofilled on my CPU 

don't make sense  :smh:
Everything was still filled in from the initial drop, even CC, I thought advantage me, but no, I guess I had to autofill my CC number again, oh well, almost.

KicksDealsCanada Post one dude who hit on CA OVO site 

Only 2 sizes and he got 1

USA had a bunch of Sizes!! 

Late Night Salt to go to bed with 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom