Official OVO x JB Thread

I have a chance to pick the black's up at retail $370, whats the resale value and those who have the blacks how did they turn out??

I have a chance to pick the black's up at retail $370, whats the resale value and those who have the blacks how did they turn out??
Retail was 255 (at least for me)....resale is anywhere from 275-400 (highest and lowest I’ve seen). My blacks don’t get here until Tuesday lol

Retail was 255 (at least for me)....resale is anywhere from 275-400 (highest and lowest I’ve seen). My blacks don’t get here until Tuesday lol
255 American right? cuz i just did the conversion and 370 canadian is 290 american. OVO ha $30.00 shipping and 39.00 tax. (in canadian dollars). I'm on the fence about them but the black ones do look Niiceee

255 American right? cuz i just did the conversion and 370 canadian is 290 american. OVO ha $30.00 shipping and 39.00 tax. (in canadian dollars). I'm on the fence about them but the black ones do look Niiceee
Yeah. Didn’t realize you were in Canadaian Dollars. And 255 was with shipping and no Tax ( weird because I normal get taxed in Cali

Crazy amount of drops and pickups for the month of February. Finally had time to take a look at what the Canucks sent this week: Air Jordan 8 x OVO whites. 1/5 email raffle entries. No W from snkrs unlike the other times.
Went with true to size 10.5. Model 8 is not exactly one of my favorite Jordans. Would rank behind my 12 and ahead of my 10 pairs.
Still a very nice clean pair. But kinda plain.

IMG_3159.JPG

tumblr_nxo5f6AA4S1qdtmevo1_500.gif

Randomly won these on SNKRS (never won a raffle before). Do you think the resell would go up/down within a couple months IF drake leaves jb.

First time I’ve ever had my cap1 card get fraud alert and I order overseas every week. Wasn’t meant to be.

unreal man ****ing WELLS FARGO hit me with fraud *****

what a joke. used my card for over 5k this month alone and one transaction for $255 gets hit with a fraud cmon man

Did anyone get FREE SHIPPING? I placed my order earlier and paid $30 for shipping but now it's saying free shipping when I try to purchase another pair???

Back
Top Bottom