Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

I'm actually glad I didn't go to the game now...I would be even worse than I am right now...and I was at that Browns game with the controversial fieldgoal

I'm not even a Ravens fan but how is Billick still coaching. Ray Ray is gonna fight dude after the game.

at least the last 2 games prove the pats aint gonna score like they have and their D has holes. cowboys still got this
roll.gif

shut up people. ravens called a stupid timeout when they already stopped brady on 4th down.

What penalty wasn't legit? They were fine calls, just bad penalties and bad luck with the time out

u guys really should be mad at bart. if it wasnt complete. still thos penalties killed u

if the pats get this record.....i can see shula honestly gettin sick....you could tell that he really doesnt want the pats to get this record.....lol

ryan calling TO....and it all started this season with Shanahan....cmon yall everycoach trying to follow a 5-7 coach...

the ravens defense is definitely going to have things to say about their coaching. if they don't, then they're just in denial or scared of speaking out

Back
Top Bottom