:::[Official] Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens (BATTLE FOR THE AFC NORTH) 8:15 kickoff

[h3]Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3) vs. Baltimore Ravens (8-3)[/h3]
presented by Verizon, Official Wireless Service Provider of the Baltimore Ravens 
Sunday, 12/5/10, 8:20 PM M&T Bank Stadium (71,008)
TV:
 NBC/WBAL (Ch. 11) Radio: WBAL (1090 AM), 98 Rock (97.9 FM), Westwood One, Sirius (127), XM (103, 104)
TV Crew: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), Andrea Kremer (sideline)
Local Radio Crew: Gerry Sandusky (play-by-play), Stan White (analyst), Qadry Ismail (analyst)
National Radio Crew: Dave Sims (play-by-play), James Lofton (analyst), Sean Landeta (sideline)
Ravens Jersey Color: 
Purple
Referee Crew: Terry McAulay

This game needs no hype. It’s Pittsburgh at Baltimore, this Sunday, Dec. 5, at M&T Bank Stadium. The nationally-televised (NBC-TV) contest will start at 8:20 p.m. The game has huge AFC North and playoff implications. Both teams are 8-3.

This is the second time these rivals have met this season. On Oct. 3, the Ravens won, 17-14, at Heinz Field when QB Joe Flacco hit WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh with the winning 18-yard TD pass with 32 seconds left. The game ended on LB Ray Lewis’ INT of QB Charlie Batch. Neither S Ed Reed nor QB Ben Roethlisberger played in the contest.

The Ravens beat the visiting Buccaneers, 17-10, last Sunday. QB Joe Flacco threw 2 second-quarter TDs to TE Todd Heap (65 yards) and WR Derrick Mason (10 yards) to give Baltimore a 17-3 halftime lead. The Ravens had a third-quarter 76-yard Flacco-to RB Ray Rice TD nullified on a block in the back call. After the Bucs scored with 3:05 left in the fourth quarter to make the score 17-10, the Ravens held the ball the remainder of the game. … With RB Rashard Mendenhall running for 151 yards, Pittsburgh beat the Bills, 19-16, in OT in Buffalo.

After the battle with Pittsburgh, the Ravens will play another game on national television when they visit the Houston Texans on Monday, Dec. 13. In the “short

[h3]Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3) vs. Baltimore Ravens (8-3)[/h3]
presented by Verizon, Official Wireless Service Provider of the Baltimore Ravens 
Sunday, 12/5/10, 8:20 PM M&T Bank Stadium (71,008)
TV:
 NBC/WBAL (Ch. 11) Radio: WBAL (1090 AM), 98 Rock (97.9 FM), Westwood One, Sirius (127), XM (103, 104)
TV Crew: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), Andrea Kremer (sideline)
Local Radio Crew: Gerry Sandusky (play-by-play), Stan White (analyst), Qadry Ismail (analyst)
National Radio Crew: Dave Sims (play-by-play), James Lofton (analyst), Sean Landeta (sideline)
Ravens Jersey Color: 
Purple
Referee Crew: Terry McAulay

This game needs no hype. It’s Pittsburgh at Baltimore, this Sunday, Dec. 5, at M&T Bank Stadium. The nationally-televised (NBC-TV) contest will start at 8:20 p.m. The game has huge AFC North and playoff implications. Both teams are 8-3.

This is the second time these rivals have met this season. On Oct. 3, the Ravens won, 17-14, at Heinz Field when QB Joe Flacco hit WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh with the winning 18-yard TD pass with 32 seconds left. The game ended on LB Ray Lewis’ INT of QB Charlie Batch. Neither S Ed Reed nor QB Ben Roethlisberger played in the contest.

The Ravens beat the visiting Buccaneers, 17-10, last Sunday. QB Joe Flacco threw 2 second-quarter TDs to TE Todd Heap (65 yards) and WR Derrick Mason (10 yards) to give Baltimore a 17-3 halftime lead. The Ravens had a third-quarter 76-yard Flacco-to RB Ray Rice TD nullified on a block in the back call. After the Bucs scored with 3:05 left in the fourth quarter to make the score 17-10, the Ravens held the ball the remainder of the game. … With RB Rashard Mendenhall running for 151 yards, Pittsburgh beat the Bills, 19-16, in OT in Buffalo.

After the battle with Pittsburgh, the Ravens will play another game on national television when they visit the Houston Texans on Monday, Dec. 13. In the “short

I just wann see Ben get swept off his feet. whenever he gets sacked he ither gets stood up, tied
up and the play get blown dead or they hug him down. $%%% irks me.

I just wann see Ben get swept off his feet. whenever he gets sacked he ither gets stood up, tied
up and the play get blown dead or they hug him down. $%%% irks me.

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

^ You got tickets hook me up!!

naw, a friend of mines went and invited me but i denied it :/ work at 5am too :/

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

^ You got tickets hook me up!!

naw, a friend of mines went and invited me but i denied it :/ work at 5am too :/

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Best rivalry in the NFL
billgerber4u_17144_9749.jpg

*Ravens by 4

If the Steelers can protect the QB, they have a good shot. I highly doubt that happening though. I just hope the refs let them play and hit, don't be throwing flags and ruining the experience like the Oakland/Pitt game. Guaranteed one bad flag being thrown against Harrison

If the Steelers can protect the QB, they have a good shot. I highly doubt that happening though. I just hope the refs let them play and hit, don't be throwing flags and ruining the experience like the Oakland/Pitt game. Guaranteed one bad flag being thrown against Harrison

One last thing, look for TJ to have a random good game, he has always done well against Pittsburgh, and with Ike on Q he will get some matchups with Billy Gay which never ends well for Pittsburgh

One last thing, look for TJ to have a random good game, he has always done well against Pittsburgh, and with Ike on Q he will get some matchups with Billy Gay which never ends well for Pittsburgh

Back
Top Bottom