:::[Official] Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens (BATTLE FOR THE AFC NORTH) 8:15 kickoff

Really? Some real nice hits, good D and pretty physical, I like these kind of games

Really? Some real nice hits, good D and pretty physical, I like these kind of games

Originally Posted by dmxfury

You wouldnt be saying that if this was say, the Lions vs. Bengals.
laugh.gif

Both QBs have been poor.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

You wouldnt be saying that if this was say, the Lions vs. Bengals.
laugh.gif

Both QBs have been poor.

Yeah that was fine-able but who knows these days? The damn ref didnt even throw a flag. The bastard.

Yeah that was fine-able but who knows these days? The damn ref didnt even throw a flag. The bastard.

fine? he deserves to be kicked out of the game and suspension. totally premeditated.

fine? he deserves to be kicked out of the game and suspension. totally premeditated.

Damn, Heath Miller got lit up badly. Hopefully he's alright.

The Steelers couldnt even gain 1 yard in 2 run attempts and then needed a penalty to get a first down. Both D's have been playing well but at the same time the Steelers and Ravens have not been executing well on offense.

Damn, Heath Miller got lit up badly. Hopefully he's alright.

The Steelers couldnt even gain 1 yard in 2 run attempts and then needed a penalty to get a first down. Both D's have been playing well but at the same time the Steelers and Ravens have not been executing well on offense.

Back
Top Bottom