:::[Official] Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens (BATTLE FOR THE AFC NORTH) 8:15 kickoff

oh wait...mcfadden out? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

swear my brother texted me right after that and said "best play of the night, mcfadden is out" 
laugh.gif

swear my brother texted me right after that and said "best play of the night, mcfadden is out" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

w t f ?

why not go for the tie ?

that was makeable ....

Not with a frozen ball in the wind...

Who cares, game of the week's on in less than 24 hours.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

and if mcfadden was on that side of the field on that 4th down throw you know flacco wouldve made it. thats one injury the steelers really needed. o-line needs to get healthy and stable before playoffs come around but this team has so much depth and adaptability. beating the ravens in their house = massive!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

laugh.gif

and if mcfadden was on that side of the field on that 4th down throw you know flacco wouldve made it. thats one injury the steelers really needed. o-line needs to get healthy and stable before playoffs come around but this team has so much depth and adaptability. beating the ravens in their house = massive!

I know. Ive been sasying it for years. But we havent since the 80s.

Sepulveda has ACL injury
frown.gif

I know. Ive been sasying it for years. But we havent since the 80s.

Sepulveda has ACL injury
frown.gif

For real? Crap, need to pick up a punter now. Sepulveda is a beast as a punter but I hope injuries don't become too common with him. Still can't believe they won that game, Ben played like a warrior, real gutsy performance

For real? Crap, need to pick up a punter now. Sepulveda is a beast as a punter but I hope injuries don't become too common with him. Still can't believe they won that game, Ben played like a warrior, real gutsy performance

Originally Posted by brrraptors

this entire sequence starting with troy, then that stiff arm to suggs and this isaac redman stomp.. 
That was so sick.

It was worth the entire sloppy game just to see that.
laugh.gif

And I'm not even a Pitt fan at all.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

this entire sequence starting with troy, then that stiff arm to suggs and this isaac redman stomp.. 
That was so sick.

It was worth the entire sloppy game just to see that.
laugh.gif

And I'm not even a Pitt fan at all.

Back
Top Bottom