:::[Official] Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens (BATTLE FOR THE AFC NORTH) 8:15 kickoff

GREAT game. really wish i would have decided to go to this one...

hate to see mcfadden getting killed like that, but i was really happy when he got hurt and finally came out...he was even worse than william gay this game and that's quite an achievement.

polamalu made some pretty good plays all game, but he also lost some 1 on 1 matchups that allowed for big plays which is exactly what happened on the ravens game winning touchdown last time they played.

i kind of hope we see them in the playoffs again this year just so we can watch another one of these games.

GREAT game. really wish i would have decided to go to this one...

hate to see mcfadden getting killed like that, but i was really happy when he got hurt and finally came out...he was even worse than william gay this game and that's quite an achievement.

polamalu made some pretty good plays all game, but he also lost some 1 on 1 matchups that allowed for big plays which is exactly what happened on the ravens game winning touchdown last time they played.

i kind of hope we see them in the playoffs again this year just so we can watch another one of these games.

Horrible ending I blame Cam Cameron for his bismal play calling in the end that fumble may have not happened if we woulda ran it even if we were short we could of punted it an forced them to drive down the whole field really dissapointed please fire Cam, its ok will def be a lock in the playoffs just hope the Steelers lose to the Bengals and Browns which is probably not going to happen I know the Ravens will spank the Texans next monday and a good shot at a southern team in these cold conditions Drew Brees might have a bad game.

Horrible ending I blame Cam Cameron for his bismal play calling in the end that fumble may have not happened if we woulda ran it even if we were short we could of punted it an forced them to drive down the whole field really dissapointed please fire Cam, its ok will def be a lock in the playoffs just hope the Steelers lose to the Bengals and Browns which is probably not going to happen I know the Ravens will spank the Texans next monday and a good shot at a southern team in these cold conditions Drew Brees might have a bad game.

good thing Polamalu suited up tonight. he's getting pretty old, but still playing like a beast.

good thing Polamalu suited up tonight. he's getting pretty old, but still playing like a beast.

30t6p3b.gif
...I went straight to sleep after the steelers td...It's always something. If it aint Flacco or a penalty, it's a poor coaching decision

30t6p3b.gif
...I went straight to sleep after the steelers td...It's always something. If it aint Flacco or a penalty, it's a poor coaching decision

The whole game last night had me pissed off. If that was Harrison that made that hit on Miller the flag would have hit the ground before Miller did and i guarantee he would have been ejected, fined at least $25,000, and suspended for at least 2 weeks...but guess what? Not even a flag.

And last night helps to confirm why i hate the Ravens so much, dirty ##! players. Steelers got the W, now get the hell out of dusty ##! Baltimore.

The whole game last night had me pissed off. If that was Harrison that made that hit on Miller the flag would have hit the ground before Miller did and i guarantee he would have been ejected, fined at least $25,000, and suspended for at least 2 weeks...but guess what? Not even a flag.

And last night helps to confirm why i hate the Ravens so much, dirty ##! players. Steelers got the W, now get the hell out of dusty ##! Baltimore.

The refs were terrible to the Steelers last night. Could have called hands in the face when Ben got his nose broke, the hit to Miller and mad other stuff.

I'm just glad to see we pulled through
smile.gif

The refs were terrible to the Steelers last night. Could have called hands in the face when Ben got his nose broke, the hit to Miller and mad other stuff.

I'm just glad to see we pulled through
smile.gif

Cause Hines Ward isn't the dirtiest player in the game? And if it was a hit by Harrison yes he'd be flagged cause he's singled out now, but don't get it twisted the Ravens had to deal with the Tom Brady rule way before any other team so don't try and act like the Steelers are the most cleanest team.

Cause Hines Ward isn't the dirtiest player in the game? And if it was a hit by Harrison yes he'd be flagged cause he's singled out now, but don't get it twisted the Ravens had to deal with the Tom Brady rule way before any other team so don't try and act like the Steelers are the most cleanest team.

i like how chris kemoeatu just bounced off a ray lewis tackle when he picked up that fumble hahahaha he wasn't even phased.

i like how chris kemoeatu just bounced off a ray lewis tackle when he picked up that fumble hahahaha he wasn't even phased.

Back
Top Bottom