:::[Official][Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field:::

Jumpmanfromthebay is cool in my book. I just don't like his favorite sports teams

Some packer fan on my FB was trying to say that the packers beat themselves, I asked him if the same logic applied last week and that the bears beat themselves. He told me to go F myself and deleted me. Them feelings was hurt. I guess

Lol some niner fans are not happy with how ck7 and the truth dressed to the press conference. They really trippin off that after a big playoff win?!? Has to be the old square wine and cheese crowd.

View media item 729709

Last edited:
I think the whole team should just wear those cold weather face mask things around like normal. Play up the thug image. Aldon with chopper too.

Lol some niner fans are not happy with how ck7 and the truth dressed to the press conference. They really trippin off that after a big playoff win?!? Has to be the old square wine and cheese crowd.

View media item 729709

That's so dumb. They got the win. Kaep could come out wearing a 5xl uspa polo with some wrangler jeans to the press conference. If the end result was the 49ers scoring more points then Green Bay then its fine with me.

Great game. Kaep came up big when it mattered most. :pimp:

Carolina will be a tough matchup, but there are some things in the Niners' favor (such as playoff experience- it'll be Cam's first playoff game). I think it'll be a game a lot like today's.

That's so dumb. They got the win. Kaep could come out wearing a 5xl uspa polo with some wrangler jeans to the press conference. If the end result was the 49ers scoring more points then Green Bay then its fine with me.

just add a tan blazer and I would think michael jordan became his stylist

James jones dropped two catchable balls that would have been huge DBs need to turn their heads to the ball a little better next week and we can get some INTs

Gotta give it to SF. They played us tough and Kaepernick made some big time plays.

Disappointed with the 1st quarter going blank......with JJ not coming down with any of those 50/50 jump balls he usually snags.

Definitely had whoever has the ball last, wins type of feeling.

Why was Devon house doing that Richard Sherman head spinning thing. Dude had to have some of the worst fundamentals with the ball in the air. Just latch and grab was his technique

Great win. Most of the game had me nervous but each time we went down the offense came on the field and answered right back. There were a ton of no calls but at least they were being consistent with both teams. Crabtree stepped up once again and showed that we were missing a big part of our offense for most of the season. On to Carolina

Back
Top Bottom