:::[Official][Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field:::

This game is gonna go down in NFL history & 49er lore lol god willing

I'm hoping the 49ers win the superbowl as road warriors... it would be such an awesome story.

lol sensitive *** packer fans

Your sarcasm detector is subpar at best. I replied to a joke of a post with a joke myself using a Will Ferrel like sense of humor. I would hope no one actually believes Lambeau is a dump.

Last edited:
Your sarcasm detector is subpar at best. I replied to a joke of a post with a joke myself using a Will Ferrel like sense of humor. I would hope no one actually believes Lambeau is a dump.

i wasnt joking. ive never been to lambeau but from that one picture, it looks like an oversized high school football stadium thats seen one too many fridays

i wasnt joking. ive never been to lambeau but from that one picture, it looks like an oversized high school football stadium thats seen one too many fridays
The field been in -20 temps, naturally thats gonna be trash.

But trust that pic doesn't do the stadium itself any justice.
laugh.gif

Couple of pics when I went in 2010 before the most recent expansion...
pimp.gif

73228_622231062085_7376535_n.jpg

69804_622257713675_411843_n.jpg

Lambeau>

^ Yep since 2010, along with the addition of 20,000 seats they've spent $13 million dollars on two 160 foot wide HD jumbo trons and a new sound system. Has a new feel to it inside. Bunch of other stuff outside around the stadium too. They are putting alottttt of money into that stadium.

Last edited:
This is a toss up game but I'm rollin with the Packers since I picked 'em to make the SB.

Last edited:
Came across an interesting point. Lacy has asthma and has left the game because of it in the past. This cold weather could make it alot worse. Wouldnt be surprised if theyve gone over this and will split his carries with Starks.

Came across an interesting point. Lacy has asthma and has left the game because of it in the past. This cold weather could make it alot worse. Wouldnt be surprised if theyve gone over this and will split his carries with Starks.

Yikes, thats no joke. All trash-talking aside, hopefully nothing severe happens to him regarding that because thats not something to mess around with.. Especially in such terrible conditions

The field been in -20 temps, naturally thats gonna be trash.

But trust that pic doesn't do the stadium itself any justice. :lol:

Couple of pics when I went in 2010 before the most recent expansion...:pimp:

73228_622231062085_7376535_n.jpg
69804_622257713675_411843_n.jpg

Lambeau>

:lol: @ the GoT reference. but damn, I stand corrected. lambeau's lookin nice, cheeseheads.

I assume that there's a handful of NFL players with asthma, I doubt it's gonna affect lacy tomorrow. however, i agree with drizzy in that I hope dude doesnt suffer anything catastrophic..maybe just gettin knocked out the game by whitner

I think your sarcasm is subpar at best....sarcasm is supposed to be obvious

lmao on the old forum i used to visit niner fans always used ric flair gifs in their posts. guess harbaugh was reading. :stoneface:

967881.gif

the stick still lives. :nerd:

Last edited:
lmao saw this one on twitter :rofl:

Breaking news: Aaron Rodgers surprises teammate with a pep talk from Golddust @NinersNation

Last edited:
Flair could get any organization, team, or person fired up. Dude just has 'it'. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gonna be a instant classic today, IMO. :pimp:

No matter the winner, we're gonna be in a dogfight next Sunday in Charlotte.

GL to both teams && their fans.

My only reason concern is SF's offensive line and Frank Gore.

If he starts going, it's going to be a long day.

I like the beat down stadium, makes the game more dramatic/epic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom