***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Would you prefer for your account to be buried next to blco02 or TitaniumTea when you get banned for trolling this thread?

Oh, and for the tombstone: would you like Tupac Jordan or the slightly more subtle Fubu McRap Snacks?

Ok fine , no more hiding cuss words |l

uhhhh mans got 2 championship belts as gifts and never pulled them out during any press conferences smh

I would have actually paid per view to see ole 45 stroll up into the Press Room on some:

0rGpHyK.gif

guess it's a good thing he didn't tho, I might have legitimately lost my life to laughter.

Melania has to have a TON of stuff on Trump. She does whatever she feels like and he just eats it.

Hits him with the Derrick Henry stiff arm when he puts his hand out, the Harden Euro step when he goes to put his arm around her, or the Lamar Jackson spin move when he tries one of his smile and wave moments. No way he just brushes all that off with his massive ego unless she has a whole folder of illegal activities.

You're right. It was Bannon's job, but he decided to just funnel it to himself. There's a list of states waiting to prosecute him for it.
I still don’t get that. How are you going to vote for a man because he promises to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it then he asks you, his supporter, for donations to help fund said wall. I don’t know whether to say that makes him the the ultimate, scheming broke boi or his supporters the dumbest people on earth. Maybe both?

I still don’t get that. How are you going to vote for a man because he promises to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it then he asks you, his supporter, for donations to help fund said wall. I don’t know whether to say that makes him the the ultimate, scheming broke boi or his supporters the dumbest people on earth. Maybe both?

Definitely both...... like legit the wall is the Monorail from the simpsons..... but without a catchy musical number

I can see the Broadway musical now.

That's actually a really good idea.

Make the plot like the producers but with vulgar songs like Book of Mormon.

Trump is such comedy........ you could even make the press secretary a character he fires multiple times and then he hires random backup singers, who he fires and replaces with another background singer.

Back
Top Bottom