***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I bet the same people that think the country owes these townsfolk something don’t think we owe reparations for slavery.

Never mind that the major energy companies saw the writing in the wall and have invested in alternative energy sources, but haven’t invested in preparing their employees for the transition.

Last edited:
1611445779301.png

If We Raise Minimum Wage, What’s Going to Stop My Kid From Getting a Job at McDonald’s, Making More Money Than Me, And Becoming MY Dad?
There’s been a lot of talk lately about Biden’s ridiculous plan to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Like most of my fellow citizens (take my word on this), I see this proposal as the foolish, impractical, and frankly reckless mockery of the American way of life that it is. After all, if the minimum wage becomes a honking $15 per hour, what’s to stop my kid from getting a job at a McDonald’s, making more money than me, and becoming MY dad?

White fragility comes in many shapes and sizes. As dumb as this dude sounds, plenty of people think the same way. Big part of the reason uneducated parents breed uneducated children. They don’t want their kids smarter than they are. They want them to fear daddy and god

White fragility comes in many shapes and sizes. As dumb as this dude sounds, plenty of people think the same way. Big part of the reason uneducated parents breed uneducated children. They don’t want their kids smarter than they are. They want them to fear daddy and god
I read a couple of articles on that site. One is about a boob boy, a boy holding boobs for a person who doesn't want to wear a bra. Whole site is satire or funny.

Trump didn't visit an African country while in office :smh:

That was actually a good thing
Didn't need him running his cons on my African brothers and sisters
"America needs to tackle the systematic issues because that is what drives most of the poor outcomes we see, not poor choices by people."

I really get a kick out of folks who claim education is the great equalizer...

pay-scale3.png

The white college graduate hires the white high school graduate
The black college graduate is rarely in a position to hire the black high school graduate

Okay, the new blood ain't playing games

O M G

Whomever pays these people attention or give them merit is purely for entertainment. These people are racist Waco.

I already have a few FB friends talking about how Biden elimineted 10k jobs and another said, 52k is the actual count. Yet record breaking stocks are still being attributed to Trump.

People are dispicable man.

Both parties have extremist ... problem being that Trump just insited hate and racisim ... dude would of have shut the **** up ... condemn racist at every turn, adhere to science with Corona, he probably would of have won again.

There’s been a lot of talk lately about Biden’s ridiculous plan to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Like most of my fellow citizens (take my word on this), I see this proposal as the foolish, impractical, and frankly reckless mockery of the American way of life that it is. After all, if the minimum wage becomes a honking $15 per hour, what’s to stop my kid from getting a job at a McDonald’s, making more money than me, and becoming MY dad?

Never ceases to amaze me what people in this country choose to get upset over. Just wait till the issue of student debt relief comes up. They're heads are really gonna explode then.

I bet the same people that think the country owes these townsfolk something don’t think we owe reparations for slavery.

Never mind that the major energy companies saw the writing in the wall and have invested in alternative energy sources, but haven’t invested in preparing their employees for the transition.

the company that owns wyodak mine (black hills energy) is hiring a ton of line men and electricians. They should pull themselves up by the bootstraps and learn a new trade.

Back
Top Bottom