***Official Political Discussion Thread***

YFaW9WmnX3FE6w7V5cfRyBIXptghTftjWkodrCcQzI0.jpg

Now that there has been time for things to soak-in a bit. I keep thinking of this:

I’ve unfriended quite a few people on social media. Most of them are people I haven’t seen or spoken to in a decade or two, so it’s no big deal. Then there are the real life ones that it actually hurt to lose, the ones I respected or even loved. Was there something that caused them to change, or were they hiding their true beliefs and thoughts all along? It makes me feel paranoid of the relationships I have after all this.

There are some relationships that can’t ever go back because how can I have a relationship with someone that would support someone like Trump?

Ohhhh.

"Foreign" influence did it?

giphy (4).gif
Not did it, but had a hand, however small, in organizing/funding/encouraging folks to travel to DC. Didn't they find that some dude in Europe send bitcoins to some of the organizers?

Given the level of division that exists in the US, are you surprised that they wouldn't try to tip the scale, not necessarily for one side or the other, but towards chaos? A United States with very messy internal politics is going to pull back further from international engagements, which reduces the weight of the West on Chinese and Russian spheres of influence.

Cashflow Cashflow already pointed it out but I wanted to respond to let you know how intellectually dishonest your post was and highlight how you despite your claims, you haven’t changed :smh:

My post was directly aimed at one particularly poster who tags me page after page with “DeFiNe A LiE”

You shouldn’t read anything more into it.

It is not an attempt to justify falsehoods.

I tagged the poster I’m talking about.

I am completely enjoying all of this, as white on white crime is going to become a very HUGE, and then entertaining enterprise. It is going to become increasingly clear that much of america will be begging to be allowed to be white supremacists. This is comical, especially after declaring through the Obama administration that Black people should stop complaining about race, due to the country finally having a Black president. Fear Of A Black Planet.

Not did it, but had a hand, however small, in organizing/funding/encouraging folks to travel to DC. Didn't they find that some dude in Europe send bitcoins to some of the organizers?

Given the level of division that exists in the US, are you surprised that they wouldn't try to tip the scale, not necessarily for one side or the other, but towards chaos? A United States with very messy internal politics is going to pull back further from international engagements, which reduces the weight of the West on Chinese and Russian spheres of influence.

Pardon me?

"The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States."

Pardon me?

"The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States."

Huh?
This is what I'm referring to:

That's was in response to the previous post that seemed to doubt that foreign actors could be involved in the attempted coup.

Whenever I hear them say that "God would never do that" or "God can't be evil," I just ask if they are trying to limit his might and how they justify it, considering that he can do all things, and he can be all things.

It usually shuts them right up. The older I get, the less patience I have with those kinds of Christian.
White american christianity is about to take a major hit, while being coupled with white supremacy.

Don't trust random pics so I had to look this up, and it's true.

Harvey told Jackson and his attorney that he could think of no combination of conditions that would allow him to release Jackson and ensure the safety of the community. "People did die that day and it could have been even worse," said Harvey, calling Jackson a "willing participant," in the "violent attack" on the Capitol.

:rofl:
Keeping playing around with them goofy white conspiracy theories and see how that works out for you.

Edit: The HawaiiGOP account deleted all their tweets stating that QAnon followers just love their country and should never be ridiculed for it.

Sure, a bunch of homicidal nutcases with the IQ of a rock who pray for a mass execution of Trump's political opponents should never be ridiculed.

Last edited:
Huh?
This is what I'm referring to:

That's was in response to the previous post that seemed to doubt that foreign actors could be involved in the attempted coup.

Word? $500,000 in Bitcoin from a dead man, reported by an agency whose WHOLE JOB it is to prevent these actions, and same agency that ignored the clear and present danger of white supremacy / white nationalism for decades, and allowed the capital to be invaded by terrorists, and meanwhile back at the ranch...

Trump campaign paid $2.7 million to organizers of rally that led to U.S. Capitol riot

I feel like Andy Dufresne pointing at White Supremacy, Institutionalized and Systemic Racism, and Bigotry while my own Government / White people is like the Warden.

The Jehovah's Witness weirdos mailed a book addressed to me to my mom’s house talking about how communist Russia and China are the scourge of the earth. :rofl:

it was copied off something from ‘84.

Don't trust random pics so I had to look this up, and it's true.

:rofl:
Keeping playing around with them goofy white conspiracy theories and see how that works out for you.

Oh boy had the golden biscuit-tinted glasses on. He forgot he was Black. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom