***Official Political Discussion Thread***

4uknjz6fqdd61.jpg

The real scandal is that our newly elected president wore a watch without any gold or diamonds to his inauguration. And now we find out it wasn't even his own watch but from his son?

We are a third-world country or, as Trump would put it, a ****hole country, where even well-educated, hard-working, career professionals, working into their late-70s, can't even afford a single diamond-encrusted timepiece over their lifetime. And they end up having to wear an every-day timepiece to a once-in-a-lifetime event. Yikes.

(The hypocrisy of all this is that most Americans who are upset that Biden has a Rolex are either putting that much money into their mortgage or rent every couple months and/or into their unnecessary and mediocre SUVs)

Let's not act like most experience is the same, some families aren't as strict with it but a lot of times the family will be advised not to keep in contact or they'll be disfellowshipped and exiled along with that person.
So let’s not act like it’s the whole religion and cast shade on the whole organization, and say his family/communities adaptation of it, was above and beyond the norm. I’ve been to conventions that took up whole stadiums. Grew up in it. Just sayin

Those right-wing bozos properly shafted the UK:

I also read that their fishing industry tanked overnight.

there have to be reasons for Brexit besides butt naked nationalism, right?

it's so clearly detrimental that I always felt like I missed something with that.

I remember being a kid way back when the Euro was announced and thinking what a great accomplishment the EU was after a literal millennium of war.

they threw dirt on all that for better reasons than "eww Muslims," right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom